Muay Thai Fighter Gets His Skull Caved In

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For some reason, the injured fighter is only known as "Jeremy."
VIDEO: Muay Thai Fighter Gets His Skull Caved In By A Savage Elbow Strike
Muay Thai Kick boxer has gone viral after photos of a brutal head injury sustained during a fight via elbow strike emerged online. The incident took place when Jeremy’s opponent landed a big elbow during the bout at the Patong Stadium in Phuket Thailand on Monday night.
asfv.jpg

oh God that's horrific.
On the bright side the dude seems to be ok. I hope they can fix his skull. Not sure he's ever fight again though.

I just saw the vid and the weird thing is that the elbow does not even appear so devastating.

This is something that occurs to me after watching decades of combat sports: often, bad injuries in fights are not caused by what appears to be high impact blows.

Damn.. Had he previously had an injury there or something? Not exactly a common injury for a healthy skull I mean.. Maybe someone beat him with aluminum bat when he was young or something.. :)

It looks similar to the injury Cyborg Santos received after a knee by Michael Page:
Db5goWBXkAA8d8y.jpg

For some reason, the injured fighter is only known as "Jeremy."
VIDEO: Muay Thai Fighter Gets His Skull Caved In By A Savage Elbow Strike
Muay Thai Kick boxer has gone viral after photos of a brutal head injury sustained during a fight via elbow strike emerged online. The incident took place when Jeremy’s opponent landed a big elbow during the bout at the Patong Stadium in Phuket Thailand on Monday night.
asfv.jpg
That is going to leave a mark.

I am pretty sure that is a sinus cavity collapse. It looks worse than it is.

yeah, i saw a clip of how it happened on instagram, he was so high up on adrenaline it didn't even faze him.

Come to Thailand and get a stadium fight they said ...

Back