Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Did you not see the previous season w/ the same premise? Most of them try to wait until they can choose a match that they perceive to be in their favor. One other potential reason for people not wanting to go in right away is that the longer they stay, the more they get paid for being on the show(at least the veterans get paid like that according to numbers online sources). It's rare for anyone to be on the show that actually wants to "compete" these days and will take on anyone at anything. I wouldn't mind seeing a purely performance based version of the challenge, but that wouldn't make for as entertaining tv without all the voting drama and other bullshit.
I did see it, and to me it highlighted how important getting a skull is. You’re likely right about trying for favorable matchups, and I hadn’t thought about the more money/ exposure aspect of staying as long as possible.

The Duel 1 CT was a freak. He was probably 27 years old so physically he was a beast but also had youth on his side. Evan who was also one of my favorites had to make the choice of trying to beat CT in a final for the money or trying to get CT out in an elimination because he knew he could beat Wes and Brad.

Evan was the GOAT until the whole rape thing... What an asshole

Evan was the GOAT until the whole rape thing... What an asshole
Indeed, he was one of my favorites. That whole Johnny/Evan/Kenny era was the greatest alliance ever. The Ruins they walked through. Rivals 1 Evan came pretty much for the appearance check cuz he knew he had to leave at a certain time (college graduation from what I’ve heard)
The plan was to use Evan to beat CT in an elimination in the first few weeks. Kenny/Wes screwed that up and when the plan finally worked to get CT in it was too late Evan had to leave and threw it.

I'll never cheer for someone to lose as much as mallet Paulie (what happened to him and Cara by the way?) but Josh is definitely a close second place.

We all knew Fessy was about as smart as Nelson but damn he sold his soul. No way anyone tries putting CT 2.0 into another elimination unless they know for sure its a puzzle though so it was a smart move today but a bad move long term for sure for the guy.

I've been watching the challenge since the very beginning, other than TUF, its the only reality show I have ever been into. Makes me feel old seeing guys like Wes, CT, and Darrell get punked out early on or just being after thoughts in competitions nowadays. Kind of wish they would do one old school season and have all the GOATs compete and then just let the new generation take it over from there.

Cant believe Tori lost. Second time she lost where I thought she would win. She probably aint as good as I thought she was. If Lolo doesnt get any puzzle elimination and only physical I think she wins this season. Her or Kaycee but Lolo is just more athletic.

Fessy getting some Smashley action

Ashley says Tori was not happy

Yea finally saw it. Tory got beat after talking shit to most girls. That was funny how she couldn't get the balls off the crate in time lol

Forgot to mention, so apparently Natalie went home because she found out she was pregnant. And then later on, she miscarried

Hope to see her on a future season

Sad to see Tori go I like her, been watching challenges since 05 or so and I dont really like reality tv. Tory beat Jenny in hall brawl and has some good wins that's why she is cocky. If you go to mtv.com you can sign up for a day with email for free and watch a new episode. If you have a few emails just keep signing up a day after it airs and stream it.

I tried to check out reddit community of the challenge and fb group and there is vevmo ( lots of spoilers there) but most of those people are so hardcore SJW's all they do is hate and want people banned.

Forgot to mention, so apparently Natalie went home because she found out she was pregnant. And then later on, she miscarried

Hope to see her on a future season

That sucks, she, Lolo and Kaycee were my favorites to win with her being #1, Lolo #2 and Kaycee #3.

Back