Mt. GOATmore of WMMA

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
If there was a Mt. Rushmore of WMMA, who would be on it?

I say the Borg, Mega Megu, Honda, and Gina

441E3A78-33D6-4BA2-AFE0-80E0C79495D4.jpeg

Does Gina really really belong there though? I mean, #ginabless and all, but she didn’t do a whole lot as a fighter. I’d probably put Joanna there instead, though with the right wins I think Nunes, Shev, and Rose have decent chances of taking her place

Gina
Ronda
Cyborg
Holly (Megu is a good choice too TS)

Does Gina really really belong there though? I mean, #ginabless and all, but she didn’t do a whole lot as a fighter. I’d probably put Joanna there instead, though with the right wins I think Nunes, Shev, and Rose have decent chances of taking her place

No, she did quite enough.
She had quality wins

gina
miesha
ronda
PVZ

Gina put wmma on the map. More so than joanna

Waste of stone tbh

There is no Ronda if there is no Gina

WMMA is still regional level shit if there is no Ronda. It's not in the UFC, no one outside hardcore fans know it exists, etc.

Gina made people care first

Megumi Fujii (even though she was the ultimate can crusher, much more so than Cyborg), Cyborg, Ronda, Miesha (for her star power).

Additional items could be Cyborg’s weight scale, Megumi’s tomato cans, Ronda’s pillow and Miesha’s MMA brain Mr Brian Carraway.

20071203124803-jpeg.428197

Megumi Fujii (even though she was the ultimate can crusher, much more so than Cyborg), Cyborg, Ronda, Miesha (for her star power).

Additional items could be Cyborg’s weight scale, Megumi’s tomato cans, Ronda’s pillow and Miesha’s MMA brain Mr Brian Carraway.

Gina was more important to MMA than Miesha...and not less talented.
She didn't showcase her skills as much as Miesha, because her career has been shorter...but she had more impact

Cyborg, Ronda, Holly and JJ (bigger mountain to add Valentina and Amanda)

If you out Ronda on there she will take up the whole mountain.

If there was a Mt. Rushmore of WMMA, who would be on it?

I say the Borg, Mega Megu, Honda, and Gina

View attachment 430327

Mt. Rushmore is different than Mt GOATmore though isn't it?

If we talk historical significance (Mt. Rushmore), then I agree with your picks 100%.

If we talk GOAT as usually intended (skills, achievements, notable victories, etc.) then my mountain would feature Cyborg, Nunes, Schevchenko and Joanna.

Cyborg, Megu, Ronda and Conor cuz he’s a bitch.

e98.gif

Plus you get all the likes for the Your Highness AV and for Courtney’s hair looking like the tip of a penis.

Mt. Rushmore is different than Mt GOATmore though isn't it?

If we talk historical significance (Mt. Rushmore), then I agree with your picks 100%.

If we talk GOAT as usually intended (skills, achievements, notable victories, etc.) then my mountain would feature Cyborg, Nunes, Schevchenko and Joanna.
gRk1uZm.gif

Back