• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections msnbc whistblower proves bias

terrapin

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
msnbc whistleblower proves bias in coverage of presidential primary candidates dictated by policy from the top.

yang and many others (ill let you guess who) were not allowed to be covered in any serious way and focus was placed on other candidates. ed Schultz was going to do a major bernie segment on the launch of his candidacy and was met with an angry call from management saying it was not allowed.

the reasons for not allowing reporters to cover bernie in (2016) and yang and others in this election was never offered or given....... i think it is not up to msnbc to make these kinds of election swaying decisions. it is wrong and no one should stand for it.

What if a biased reporter wants to cover Yang every hour of every day? Every other hour? Every other day?

Is it bias if they are prevented?

Is it wrong to make decisions?

This Is like having a whistleblower about chocolate being delicious.
Right? Its not like we have not been saying this all along.

Now that operation "get rid of Trump" is done, the left and moderates have already restarted their infighting

What if a biased reporter wants to cover Yang every hour of every day? Every other hour? Every other day?

Is it bias if they are prevented?

Is it wrong to make decisions?

that didnt happen.

All of the MSM gave the real change agents like Gabbard and Yang nothing except the brush off pitch high and inside. Some of the interviews with Gabbard were a bit shocking.

"i think it is not up to msnbc to make these kinds of election swaying decisions."

So WHO makes these election swaying decisions? You?

the people should based on honest unbiased coverage from a free press. i mean that is the way its supposed to be set up right?

i think it is not up to msnbc to make these kinds of election swaying decisions. it is wrong and no one should stand for it.
It's not up to MSNBC to decide what stories MSNBC spends time covering?

the people should based on honest unbiased coverage from a free press. i mean that is the way its supposed to be set up right?

How many hours did FOX "news" give to Yang?

Do all networks have to give the same # of hours to Yang coverage?

In related news....

whistleblower discovers that smoking cigarettes while having Tuberculosis causes breathing problems.

In related news....

whistleblower discovers that smoking cigarettes while having Tuberculosis causes breathing problems.
Ki4b.gif

It's not up to MSNBC to decide what stories MSNBC spends time covering?
That's only half of the story.

MSNBC journalists, anchors, and producers wanted to stories on different candidates. However, they received commands from the upper administration to not mention Yang and to not give him airtime.

So, it's hard to define this as the way you did.

This whole thing is ironic because Yang's signature policy during his campaign was a Universal Basic Income. Since COVID19 hit, that is an idea that many have wanted to hear more information about. It's too bad the corporate powers that run MSNBC blocked that from being discussed during the primaries.

I wonder if any former Obama/Biden era wonks are currently decision makers at NBCUniversal. Likewise, how many at NBCUniversal are going to get appoints within the Biden administration?

Back