MSNBC: Appointment of Clinton Foundation donor to sensitive intel board 'over the line'

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The position in question advises The Secretary of State on nuclear security.

Donate to the Clinton Foundation and and go from a commodities trader to becoming a nuclear expert.

Things are so bad that MSNBC even reported on it

Yeah but Trump...................then this story gets buried and not talked about again.

That cunt is the devil and the sheep following her are worse.

IMG_0395-312x234.png

They know nothing they say or do at this point will have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of their campaign.

But Trump wanted a crying baby taken out of one of his speeches so people could hear!

Donate to the Clinton Foundation and and go from a commodities trader to becoming a nuclear expert.

Scarborough seems to have an independent streak. I doubt most programs picked it up.

Why did homie in question even want to be on this board if it makes no sense?

If it's PFIAB, that's the way it always works.

Clinton and Nuclear energy trade / issues / policy has probably been one of her biggest flip flop political positions. While i can see why she would tilt her stances based on public favor; she has had some questionable decisions / positions regarding the industry.

Namely: Indian Point and the Post Fukushima import deals.

Hell, if you want to include North Korea, Westinghouse, UraiumOne, Indian Point, Ignoring radiation levels other countries banned, and NRC appointees

the Clinton's history with nuclear issues is on par with Donald's fact checking.

61607334.jpg

MSNBC stopped talking about Trump, and it wasn't a commercial break?

I honestly wouldn't know. If I am stupid enough to watch MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, I actually watch Fox News right now, as it is the most legitimate.

CNN and MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for what they have become since Trump became a politician.

Please if you are a liberal, don't ever talk about Fox News again as if the left's version of reality TV/Day time talk shows masquerading as news, isn't just as ridiculous.

61607334.jpg

MSNBC stopped talking about Trump, and it wasn't a commercial break?

I honestly wouldn't know. If I am stupid enough to watch MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News, I actually watch Fox News right now, as it is the most legitimate.

CNN and MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for what they have become since Trump became a politician.

Please if you are a liberal, don't ever talk about Fox News again as if the left's version of reality TV/Day time talk shows masquerading as news, isn't just as ridiculous.

Yup. Meagan Kelly's show is by far the most honest program on all those channels you listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back