Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <BLUE THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny stuff, guys. Nice work.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Really great stuff. Thanks for your efforts. Congratulations to all.

Damn this is a tough one. Good work everyone, seems like there may be a bit of a theme this time around :rolleyes:

Damn this is a tough one. Good work everyone, seems like there may be a bit of a theme this time around :rolleyes:
After seeing all these I wish I went more out of the box, but it’s my first time doing this so I’ll know for the next time

bunch of hacks going after the low hanging fruit
Hahaha hey man, I’m limited because I’m terrible at MW paint. But seeing a few of these kinda helps you think outside the box a bit and think of them from some different angles

After seeing all these I wish I went more out of the box, but it’s my first time doing this so I’ll know for the next time

My problem with these is I'm not funny visually, I have more of a dry act.

The blue corner is historically the underdog, let's bump this shit.
tumblr_njncihyBov1un8wtfo1_400.gif

Getting a vote from him makes me a winner in my eyes. And my mom's.

Yeah I got his blessing too

I usually say it's not how many votes you get, it's the quality of the voters, so when I only get 4 but they're from good people, I'm happy

I voted. Really though one though. I could easily have used another like 6 votes, so if I didn't vote for your or if you don't get many votes don't feel bad, it's a tight bunch for sure.

Also the first time I didn't vote for my own :eek:

My problem with these is I'm not funny visually, I have more of a dry act.
Yeah, but you’re extremely talented with this MS paint stuff. See, I’m funny, but I’m terrible at MS paint so even if I had good ideas it’s difficult for me to get them in paper.

Back