Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <BLUE THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks dude, I drew Hulk and had zero idea what to do with him, he just sat there for a full day til I turned him into a comic book cover.
I liked yours, that was on some Django shit

Your Hulk is so fuckin yoked man, looks like a proper sherdogger. I couldn’t draw muscles like that without an anatomy reference drawing. Loved how his face has the same kind of expression Jon does in that one pic that they shoop onto a skinny kid dancing with the fat kid.
And the Grace Jones previous + the Reyes caricature tie it all in perfect.

I knew I was gonna go with the Texas theme at first, briefly thought about making a Texas-shaped octagon but that’s dumb and hard, so I then moved onto making Jon a cowboy and here’s an easter egg about where I got the design from:

DC2E2242-1D25-4E40-B5EA-9D1AD75A8FC9.png

Last edited:
Your Hulk is so fuckin yoked man, looks like a proper sherdogger. I couldn’t draw muscles like that without an anatomy reference drawing. Loved how his face has the same kind of expression Jon does in that one pic that they shoop onto a skinny kid dancing with the fat kid.

I knew I was gonna go with the Texas theme at first, briefly thought about making a Texas-shaped octagon but that’s dumb and hard, so I then moved onto making Jon a cowboy and here’s an easter egg about where I got the design from:

View attachment 729475

bruh

yours was the one most thematically similar to mine, i did the whole texan/cowboy thing as well

i wondered - i really love that satanic horse face, but what made you commit to making it look so fucking yoked and angry?

...not that everything in my pic is there for "a reason", just wondered what the thought process was

props for the retro game shit too

View attachment 729475
I think this was the Jones face I went for
ndod7oexlsliwp881g7x

And the Hulk body came from something like this
hulk-puppy-goes-viral-internet-1203417-1280x0.jpeg

I can't draw for shit freehand, I have to have a reference to copy from else I wouldn't even bother entering

I was gonna go for something real complicated in the background, busted buildings and shit, but I couldn't be arsed so went with plain background in the end. Luck just put it all together

bruh

yours was the one most thematically similar to mine, i did the whole texan/cowboy thing as well

i wondered - i really love that satanic horse face, but what made you commit to making it look so fucking yoked and angry?

...not that everything in my pic is there for "a reason", just wondered what the thought process was

props for the retro game shit too

I tried to draw the lasso on the horse and it was hard so after that I was running out of horse body reference from that drawing and thought fuck it let’s give the horse some horse meat and draw a human jacked body, and the more anger wrinkles I drew I figured the funnier it would be. Could have probably used more.
I thought it would be a good symbolical element once I started that, like Jon rode in a roid horse.
And it’s like one of those old-school movie posters where they draw crazy metaphorical or fantastical stuff that isn’t even in the movie.

I think this was the Jones face I went for
ndod7oexlsliwp881g7x

And the Hulk body came from something like this
hulk-puppy-goes-viral-internet-1203417-1280x0.jpeg

I can't draw for shit freehand, I have to have a reference to copy from else I wouldn't even bother entering

I was gonna go for something real complicated in the background, busted buildings and shit, but I couldn't be arsed so went with plain background in the end. Luck just put it all together

Yeah that’s the exact face it reminded me off, good shit. I can’t draw great without a reference either.

Let's pour one out for our fallen homies.

tenor.gif

Appreciate you, man. Well didn't get my goal of 3rd last. Just last last again.

I knew I should have voted for myself (7 times).

Oh well, it was a lot of fun and I couldn't be happier with my Derrick Lewis. This is high art for me, believe me.

upload_2020-2-15_12-28-7.png

I tried to draw the lasso on the horse and it was hard so after that I was running out of horse body reference from that drawing and thought fuck it let’s give the horse some horse meat and draw a human jacked body, and the more anger wrinkles I drew I figured the funnier it would be. Could have probably used more.
I thought it would be a good symbolical element once I started that, like Jon rode in a roid horse.
And it’s like one of those old-school movie posters where they draw crazy metaphorical or fantastical stuff that isn’t even in the movie.

lol awesome thanks for that

Appreciate you, man. Well didn't get my goal of 3rd last. Just last last again.

I knew I should have voted for myself (7 times).

Oh well, it was a lot of fun and I couldn't be happier with my Derrick Lewis. This is high art for me, believe me.

View attachment 729587
I thought grey beast was wicked

Congrats to all the participants you did a great first round!

Great job to @bigwaverider too, you organized a great contest while taking part in it yourself extra respect.

Thanks bro.

Thanks dude, I drew Hulk and had zero idea what to do with him, he just sat there for a full day til I turned him into a comic book cover. I liked yours, that was on some Django shit

That's called the Hammer and chisel Technique. Just beat on it till it works.

That was awesome, I'm glad it did, sometimes you just have to hit the right note with everyone

words of wisdom.

I would just like to take this moment to say congratulations to fookin everyone. Great stuff accross the board.

Well said my man.

Thanks bro.

That's called the Hammer and chisel Technique. Just beat on it till it works.

words of wisdom.

Well said my man.
Thanks for bringing us all together dude, you're a great host

Event update 2-22-20 by BWR
First ever Shoop Off!!!

We had a 3 way tie for 20th place. Since the top 20 will advance to the Final Round there will be a one round "Shoop Off" for UFC Fight Night: Felder vs. Hooker Feb 22, 2020. The same rules will apply. Their entries till be submitted this Tues, 02-25-20, and voting will last 3 days. The Shoop Off be held in Shoopville and not the Heavies.

These are the contestants for the Shoop Off:
20. - Blue 05. @Zebra Cheeks - 11 votes - tie
- Red 08. @true_fan - 11 votes - tie
- Red 10. @ZOD66 - 11 votes - tie

Back