• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITE MS PAINTS!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea that's the back of @Arqueto's head. :D

Ah ok. Well if @in the liver wants in, and no one else drops out, he can have my spot . I wont be watching the event till later in the week anyway due to work/ wanting to get wrecked watching.

OK, let me know if you are serious brah. @in the live you hear what @Kaboom is saying? I did send out a contestant PM and I will keep it updated with what's going on. Thanks brah.

yo am i in, say the word

am i in?

fuck yeah

I'm cool with what @Kaboom said. So yea u are in. However if someone else drops out then @Kaboom can drop back in. :D

This gif has to do with this thread but I just made this emoji.

26wnfft.gif

Jesus have any of you ever watched the original Star Trek movie stoned?
It's fucking hilarious and trippy.

Might be the most staringest movie I've ever seen

Hoping for the Undertaker to come out from under the octagon and smash Chiesa with a chair. That would make for a great shoop.

So uneventful so far, I can’t think of anything to shoop....

Jesus have any of you ever watched the original Star Trek movie stoned?
It's fucking hilarious and trippy.

Might be the most staringest movie I've ever seen

That might be the only way to watch that shit. Boringest Star Trek thing ever. Gene Roddenbery created a great thing but like George Lucas in charge he makes a shitty product.

So much flying through space and long drawn out nothing happenings. It was wierd AF to follow the OG series with

Wrath of Khan was a superior and amazing movie and of course - Gene Roddenbery had little to do with it

That might be the only way to watch that shit. Boringest Star Trek thing ever. Gene Roddenbery created a great thing but like George Lucas in charge he makes a shitty product.

So much flying through space and long drawn out nothing happenings. It was wierd AF to follow the OG series with

Wrath of Khan was a superior and amazing movie and of course - Gene Roddenbery had little to do with it
I was blown away by the amount of time they all stare at shit out of the window.

That is genuinely all the film is. It looks great, has an epic feel, really good music, but it's just people staring. Very odd, bald chick is cute though and I never realized that Uhuru has such big boobs.

Kirk is a right cunt as well

I was blown away by the amount of time they all stare at shit out of the window.

That is genuinely all the film is. It looks great, has an epic feel, really good music, but it's just people staring. Very odd, bald chick is cute though and I never realized that Uhuru has such big boobs.

Kirk is a right cunt as well

this movie sucks and almost killed Star Trek forever

Back