Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

Its absolutely disgraceful the way people try to twist others words and then have the gall to publish that crap to the masses. Even more pathetic is the ignorance of people to eat this trash up and regurgitate it.

Then the leftys on here that deny the conspiracy against conservative America and democratically elected President Trump from the mainstream media are just complete mindless schmucks. Now to turn to defending a criminal gang after being called out on their lies, its revolting.

Pelosi is among the most vile animals inhabiting this planet.

True but at that point it's more like your being forced. On top of that it's not guaranteed your out there doing fucked up shit. It's not like the whole army is just out there slaughtering people. I don't know I understand Viva's point but it's different IMO.
Forced or not most Israeli citizens join the army. And the most important task of the IDF at this point is managing the occupied territories and the threat posed by them so at some point or another you have to figure a significant chunk of the IDF is involved in maintaining the Apartheid system over there.

I still wouldn't call them animals though, its not really helpful.

Rather, I think it is subconsciously to take a jab at their father figure, who would agree with calling them animals.
TatteredDemandingKestrel-size_restricted.gif

You should probably move neighbourhoods for your own safety. Sounds like where you are is dangerous.

Natives stay, illegals go.

For 100 years you can't have beauty and watch it go to shit

Different culture, easy to judge.

I'm starting to think CNN are secret Trump supporters. They are doing everything possible to get him re-elected.

I kinda expects this despicable behavior from the like of CNN/WaPo/MSNBC/NYTimes by now, as they are the U.S equivalent to the U.K's Guardians. Editing videos and substituting quotes to fit their narrative is all in a day's work for them, but seeing a widely-respected news agency like the Associated Press stooping to their level is very disappointing.

Trump isn't taken out of context. He's a horrible speaker, the quote isn't referring to just MS-13. He wasn't asked a question by Mims, Mims made a statement in regards to MS-13, Trump then follows that up immediately with "we have people" He didn't say "they are" which would be in reference to JUST MS-13. But by saying "people" that means everyone coming across the border.

Stop blaming the press, and blame your President for his inability to effectively communicate English at a 6th grade level.

Trump isn't taken out of context. He's a horrible speaker, the quote isn't referring to just MS-13. He wasn't asked a question by Mims, Mims made a statement in regards to MS-13, Trump then follows that up immediately with "we have people" He didn't say "they are" which would be in reference to JUST MS-13. But by saying "people" that means everyone coming across the border.

Stop blaming the press, and blame your President for his inability to effectively communicate English at a 6th grade level.

You are woefully behind, buddy.

The argument has long since moved onto "MS-13 are people too!"

You are woefully behind, buddy.

The argument has long since moved onto "MS-13 are people too!"
They are, but Trump's inability to speak is a bigger problem. No one that is able to speak clearly is "taken out of context" as often as Trump is because he's constantly speaking in a manner that requires you to decipher his true intent because what he said can be taken multiple ways.

i thought liberals loved animals. why would that be an insult.

John Harwood from CNBC doubling-down on MS-13's defense:

Poor misunderstood MS-13 angels, being unfairly targetted simply for their volunteer work on helping so many good people transitioning to the afterlife, in so many creative ways. :(

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro: "Trump Has a Magic Power … He Can Get Democrats to Defend Anything"

“Meanwhile, President Trump has a magic power. His magic power is that he can get Democrats to defend anything, to defend anyone. This is his magic power.

“All President Trump has to do is say, ‘I like puppies,’ and everyone on the left is like, ‘Puppies are horrible.’ And if he says, ‘I hate MS-13,’ people on the left are like, ‘MS-13, yeah, let’s give them a second shot, MS-13. Yeah, sure, their slogan is actually “rape, steal, control,” but let’s give them a second shot. I mean, Trump doesn’t like ’em. That means they must be, like, kind of okay, kind of.’

Last edited:

"Spark of divinity". That's an interesting way for a far left dem to describe guns.
John Harwood from CNBC doubling-down on MS-13's defense:

Poor misunderstood MS-13 angels, being unfairly targetted simply for their volunteer work on helping so many good people transitioning to the afterlife, in so many creative ways. :(

Do these unoriginal people feel the same way about alt right Nazi's and skinheads?

Ask these networks if Nazis are animals for a good laugh.

That's a list of propaganda outlets. That's what the news is now. Whoring themselves for hate clicks or just propaganda.

I see the updates in the CNN and AP tweets, but no apology within their updates?

Why?

I don't expect that much from these so-called "journalists", but just by retracting their bullshit, they are already better than the MS-13 fans on Capitol Hill, who continues to line up to defend their often-misunderstood machete-wielding heroes.

DHS: Democrats Owe Trump Apology for Distorting MS-13 Remarks

Kirstjen Nielsen, secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, castigated national Democrats Friday for distorting comments President Donald Trump made about the transnational drug gang MS-13.

Neilsen, appearing on "Fox and Friends," discussed the recent controversy triggered after media outlets inaccurately reported remarks the president made during a White House meeting Wednesday. Numerous media outlets reported Trump referred to all illegal immigrants as "animals," but in actuality, he used the term to specifically describe MS-13 gang members.

The secretary expressed that she was "horrified" by the distortion and the backlash it evoked, stating it was clear who Trump was referencing.

"I have to be honest," Nielsen said. "I was a bit horrified. The president was very clear; if you listen to the tape or if you were in the room, it was clear he was talking about MS-13."

Neilsen stated that the gang, which is estimated to have 10,000 members in the United States alone, has a long and well-chronicled history of violence that called for no equivocation.

"This is a gang whose very motto is ‘rape, control, and kill.' The instances of the brutality and the violence that they conduct on communities is well documented," Nielsen said. "Everything from [a] sex-trafficked woman whose head was bashed in 28 times to a gentleman who was stabbed 100 times, decapitated, and then his heart was taken out."

"So, if anyone wants to quibble about whether we should call those people animals, perhaps the quibble should be whether we call them something worse," she added.

The secretary was also asked to respond to comments, made by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) and other national Democrats, criticizing the president over the misinterpreted remarks.

"Personally, I think those lawmakers owe the president an apology," Nielsen said. "They are distorting facts in a very dangerous way. The president is trying to protect Americans. He's making clear that he will not stand for this violence in our communities and here you have elected members of Congress pretending that he's talking about something entirely different."

She added that such misrepresentations were polarizing and below what should be expected from members of Congress.

"It's dangerous, it's inappropriate, and frankly, it's just unprofessional," Nielsen stated.

On Thursday, while taking questions from reporters during a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Trump asserted he would always refer to MS-13 members as "animals."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/nielsen-democrats-owe-trump-apology-distorting-ms-13-remarks/amp/

Last edited:
Natives stay, illegals go.

For 100 years you can't have beauty and watch it go to shit

Different culture, easy to judge.
I understand the sentiment. Every man has to decide what he’s willing to risk and what to take a stand on. Stay safe.

The New York Times just attempted to fact-check their own pile of garbage.

Their conclusions:

Accusing people of being members of MS-13 when they have not been arrested or convicted as such would “open the door to racial profiling”and be otherwise counterproductive to law enforcement.

Mr. Trump’s description of MS-13 members — as people “trying to come in” to the United States and who would be subject to deportation — was also problematic. As The New York Times has previously reported, not all members of the gang areimmigrants; some are American citizens who cannot be deported.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/...nimals-immigration-ms13-sanctuary-cities.html

Obligatory outrage from Hollywood loons, effectively equating MS-13 gang-bangers to "all immigrants", or in Sophia Bush's case, members of the U.S military.

Back