• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

El Salvador’s government cut deals with MS-13 gang in bid to reduce killings
By Anna-Cathrine Brigida | September 5, 2020​

imrs.php

El Salvador's government cut deals with leaders of the MS-13 gang in an attempt to reduce killings and other violence, according to a news report, in a startling move to open dialogue with a group whose reach extends to the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a-bd08-1b10132b458f_story.html?outputType=amp

Holy shit, ms-13 is back! Been awhile since we had some good ole Mexican fear mongering.

must be a slow news day.

You think El Salvador is a city in Mexico? o_O

Honduras seems to be on the right path, by actually arresting and sentencing criminals, and no longer sending them to the hotels they call prisons, but sentencing them to American style supermaxes

Murder has gone down by 20 points in recent years, although it is still abnormally high

Wow, Trump now calling the mostly peaceful MS-13 animals. Didn't he know they are only fighting against systemic racism and he should be on the right side of history?

Twas sarcasm good chap

Nah, shit-posting is generally what happen when Sherdoggers face-dives into WR discussion threads without actually reading them first to actually know what's going on.

Last edited:
God damn me and my el Salvadoran buddy were just talking about this. According to him El Salvador is too far gone gangbanging is now a part of their national identity.

God damn me and my el Salvadoran buddy were just talking about this. According to him El Salvador is too far gone gangbanging is now a part of their national identity.

I am hondurian and my cousins we're into the MS 13 and 18's as well. They never joined either gang I believe but they would talk alot about it. I lived in honduras till I was about 4 years old and have visited it about 4 times and of the people I got to know when I visited Honduras I know about 4 or 5 of them that have been murdered. I lived in the states for nearly all of my life and only know of one person who I knew that got murdered. I should say 2 since my female cousin is missing and is thought of being murdered.

I am hondurian and my cousins we're into the MS 13 and 18's as well. They never joined either gang I believe but they would talk alot about it. I lived in honduras till I was about 4 years old and have visited it about 4 times and of the people I got to know when I visited Honduras I know about 4 or 5 of them that have been murdered. I lived in the states for nearly all of my life and only know of one person who I knew that got murdered. I should say 2 since my female cousin is missing and is thought of being murdered.
That sucks hondureños are good people. Say what you want about the Sandinistas but we don’t see this in Nicaragua.

Nah, shit-posting is generally what happen when Sherdoggers face-dives into WR discussion threads without actually reading them first to actually know what's going on.
*like, could be sarcasm but not feeling it, it's what a war room leftist would actually say.

Oh you sound mad, toughin up buttercup

So whats the deal they cut?

Listed in the article: special treatments for those in prison in exchange for reduction in killings by those still outside.

El Faro cited records of prison visits and official intelligence reports apparently showing two key members of Bukele’s government — Carlos Marroquin, director of the Social Fabric Reconstruction Unit, and prisons director Osiris Luna — visited at least two maximum-security prisons to negotiate with MS-13 leadership more than a dozen times since June 2019.

The imprisoned gang members received benefits ranging from access to favorite foods to the unofficial reversal of a government policy that mixed members of the country’s three warring gangs — MS-13, 18th Street Sureños and 18th Street Revolucionarios — in prison cells, the report said.

In turn, MS-13 reportedly pledged a decrease in homicides and support for Bukele’s party, Nuevas Ideas, in February 2021 legislative elections.

MS-13 Gang Member Arrested Crossing Into California, Border Patrol Announces

644653cb-214f-4726-92d4-f8cc536e48b2.jpg

A member of the notorious international criminal gang, MS-13, was arrested along with five others after crossing the Mexican border into California on Wednesday.

A Customs and Border Patrol statement about the arrest says: “At about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, an agent patrolling the mountains near Forest Gate Road was searching for a group of illegal entrants when he encountered six men near the border wall.”

The group included a Mexican national, a Honduran national, and four El Salvadoran nationals, according to the report.

The six were arrested and brought “for processing” to a CBP station, where it was confirmed that one of the El Salvadoran nationals was a “documented MS-13 gang member.” He is 28.

Border Patrol agents said he had traveled to the U.S. via El Salvador.

All six men will be “processed for removal from the U.S.”

Chief Patrol Agent Aaron Heitke said, “I’m proud of the great work by our agents arresting this gang member. Their hard work keeps our neighborhoods safe.”

These arrests come just days after federal authorities announced that two Yemenis, who are on the FBI’s terror watch list and on a U.S. no-fly list, were arrested crossing into the U.S.

According to CBP, these arrests were made separately, one on Jan. 29 and the other on March 30, and announced on Tuesday. Both arrests occurred near the Calexico Port of Entry in California.

https://www.kmjnow.com/news/ms-13-g...sing-into-california-border-patrol-announces/

MS-13 Gang Member Arrested Crossing Into California, Border Patrol Announces

644653cb-214f-4726-92d4-f8cc536e48b2.jpg
That bandolier has real shells.....

Those "guns' though... those are fucking paintball guns.

They’re the El Salvadoran Ants so insects would be a more appropriate title

Ants and insects are important to the eco system and would collapse if they went extinct. ms-13 is literally more useless than shit and the world as a whole would in fact be a better place if they were eradicated. Less resources used, less contamination and less c02 contribution. They bring absolutely nothing and take.

Back