Mr. Brooks looked terrified

Everyone knows it's scripted you look like a retard when you point out the obvious. "Wrestling is fake". It's not inside knowledge everyone knows this already so why point it out?

He's probably surrounded by stupid people who need to be reminded. You can't pick family.

Zing! Oh yeah. *hi-5*

Everyone knows it's scripted you look like a retard when you point out the obvious. "Wrestling is fake". It's not inside knowledge everyone knows this already so why point it out?
Lies

I suggest you go back and re-watch those fights. Getting pinned clean in the middle of the ring 1-2-3 is as real as it gets.

Hey brah, so is wrestling real?
I don't watch, so I'm asking a legit pro wrestling fan...

Gall beat up a photographer and dude who was subpar at best in his inactive MMA/Kickboxing career.

Also, nobody really cares either way. I want CM Punk to win just to rustle mad jimmies and get the WWE closet fanboys to come out.

Lol punk is brilliant. He will make the haters hate so bad. Reason why people loved him on the mic in wwe. Was aloud to do his own thing and would just take the piss. He's actually quite funny. I like the guy but not sure it's the best career move butttttt saying that, he's got some moves in his locker, and I'm not talking any piledrivers n co lol.

I suggest you go back and re-watch those fights. Getting pinned clean in the middle of the ring 1-2-3 is as real as it gets.

Alright brah, I guess you don't know if pro wrestling is real either... Post up if you ever find out.... thx.

I don't see this experiment going well for CM

I think Punk's age and body is his biggest weakness right now... Gall isn't a super experienced (for actual fights) either... Which is why he is allowed to fight 0-0 Punk

I actually think Punk training at Roufusport, if he is giving it everything, is great... Idk where Gall trains but if it isn't a famous gym its a pretty night and day difference...
That and I for some reason believe his trainers that he hits abnormally hard for a rookie...

I wouldn't count Punk out. But I'm currently conflicted on who I want to win... Have way too many friends who have multiple pro wins and no UFC contract.

I think Punk's age and body is his biggest weakness right now... Gall isn't a super experienced (for actual fights) either... Which is why he is allowed to fight 0-0 Punk

I actually think Punk training at Roufusport, if he is giving it everything, is great... Idk where Gall trains but if it isn't a famous gym its a pretty night and day difference...
That and I for some reason believe his trainers that he hits abnormally hard for a rookie...

I wouldn't count Punk out. But I'm currently conflicted on who I want to win... Have way too many friends who have multiple pro wins and no UFC contract.

I'm actually the same mate, have a few friends with pro fight wins. Although one has made it as far as cage warriors. Still though punks a famous dude. Famous people walk into things easier than others. I'm rooting for punk though, I like the guy and his misses on the other hand, little aj woah lol!

Hey brah, so is wrestling real?
I don't watch, so I'm asking a legit pro wrestling fan...

He's just being sarcastic / funny you retard kid.

Also wrestling is real when in comes to it being physically demanding on the body. Also the big not so talented wrestlers can be a bit stiff with their punches at times. Being slammed doesn't feel like falling on a mattress. And a lot of wrestlers take some brutal bumps that would make you puss out.

Lots of things can go wrong too. Lesnars botched star press forexample was a worse fall than fedor being slammed by randleman.

The grueling schedule wrestlers go through is what makes it really tough and arguably harder than MMA due to schedule.

He's just being sarcastic / funny you retard kid.

Also wrestling is real when in comes to it being physically demanding on the body. Also the big not so talented wrestlers can be a bit stiff with their punches at times. Being slammed doesn't feel like falling on a mattress. And a lot of wrestlers take some brutal bumps that would make you puss out.

Lots of things can go wrong too. Lesnars botched star press forexample was a worse fall than fedor being slammed by randleman.

The grueling schedule wrestlers go through is what makes it really tough and arguably harder than MMA due to schedule.

Back up son. Stop nuthugging on me. No one is talking to you.

Maybe I should, I have not watched wrestling since I was like 12.

I dont trust this fight at all.. Dana and them are not gonna let cm punk lose in his first fight. Something weird is happening in this fight if cm doesnt get injured and retires ofcourse
Trying any fight fixing funny business would be so stupidly risky, it's just not an option. It looks like they're just asking Punk to step in and take a beating pretty much. This whole CM Punk thing is a promotional stunt and guaranteed ratings boost. You bring all those eyes in, and they see some brutal KO or sub over the pro wrestler guy, some of those eyes will stick. I'm willing to bet most of us were brought into this sport by a gnarly KO or drag-out war. This will be the former I think (eh maybe a quick sub if Punk is lucky lol)

I dont trust this fight at all.. Dana and them are not gonna let cm punk lose in his first fight. Something weird is happening in this fight if cm doesnt get injured and retires ofcourse
Is there a way we can split this site into serperate sections for teenagers and adults? Reading this conspiracy horseshit is so douche-chilling it really kills the fun.

Looks ok to me.

GetVODTitleImage

I actually think punk looked quite relaxed and excited about fighting Gall.
I'm not a fan, but I actually want him to win now

they let brock lose his first fight,who cares? Im sure they even thought Ronda could possibly lose to carmouche. They know anything can happen..unlike sherdog.

Back