Movsar Evloev (15-0) vs Bryce Mitchell (14-0) should be next. Who wins?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
These guys might not be ranked in top 10, but I personally think these two guys have champ potential.

They have sick, sick grappling, and they are the only two undefeated fighters in top 15 inside the UFC FW, though I guess Mitchell technically isn't because he lost in the TUF, I think.

They have pretty similar number of fights, and pretty similar in age too, Movsar being a year older at 27.

I dare say this is the best fight possible right now at featherweight, though name value is not there, but for me, this is ten times better match up than Volk vs Ortega match up in my opinion. I think these two eventually, if not pretty soon, if not already, have the ability to compete against anybody in the top 10.

Yes, this is a prospect killing match up, but UFC do that from time to time for no good reason, and did just that to Evloev against Dawodu, who did rock him at the end, but Mitchell isn't a striker that Dawodu is.

I want this fight so bad. This is a dream match up for me at featherweight. This is THE fight. Who wins?

logopit_1624181384571-jpg.862306

Last edited:
Bryce would get ragdolled and controlled the whole fight. It might be Evloevs easiest stylistic match up in the top 15. No striking threat and inferior grappling.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

Nice TS that’s a good fight. I slightly edge Movsar.

Twister spam FTW

Sexy new flat earth camo Venum shorts FTW.

I'd favor movsar to keep it standing enough to edge out a striking match. He's a better striker than Mitchel.

These guys might not be ranked in top 10, but I personally think these two guys have champ potential.

They have sick, sick grappling, and they are the only two undefeated fighters in top 15 inside the UFC FW, though I guess Mitchell technically isn't because he lost in the TUF, I think.

They have pretty similar number of fights, and pretty similar in age too, Movsar being a year older at 27.

I dare say this is the best fight possible right now at featherweight, though name value is not there, but for me, this is ten times better match up than Volk vs Ortega match up in my opinion. I think these two eventually, if not pretty soon, if not already, have the ability to compete against anybody in the top 10.

Yes, this is a prospect killing match up, but UFC do that from time to time for no good reason, and did just that to Evloev against Dawodu, who did rock him at the end, but Mitchell isn't a striker that Dawodu is.

I want this fight so bad. This is a dream match up for me at featherweight. This is THE fight. Who wins?
I thought Bryce was champ material until he struggled against fili

Is there anything that Trump-stand can do against Movsar? No

Evolev by positional control. Evolev is the better wrestler and has good sub defence, which tends to be the kryptonite of bjj players if the striking is pretty even

Bryce would get ragdolled and controlled the whole fight. It might be Evloevs easiest stylistic match up in the top 15. No striking threat and inferior grappling.
lol?

Movsar barely beat Barzola, and nearly got subbed rd1 against Lentz and Grundy.

Mitchell is better than all of those guys.

Bryce is no threat in the stand up, and i don't see him sub Evloev.
I think Evloev wins a decision purely with top control and light GnP while Mitchell fail 18 submissions

Back