Movies that would never be greenlit today due to pc Culture

Has PC culture change the film for the worst

• Total voters

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been going on a 90s and 2000s movie binge Recently, and man I really miss cinema in these decades. Its become pretty obvious what movies would be difficult to be released today due to not meeting certain quotas or being too politically insensitive. Some of them might actually surprise you. What movies do you think wouldn’t be greenlight if they were attempted to be released today?

off the top of my head:
-wedding crashers
-tropic thunder
-fight club
-American Beauty
-American Psycho
-American Pie
-Van Wilder
-The Wolf of Wall Street
-Taxi Driver
-American History X
-Mrs Doubtfire
-White Chicks

a movie about a group of friends who were secretly fucking a horse after band practice was literally released last year.

you can stop checking under your bed for the pc culture boogeyman before bedtime now.
Zoophilia is a sexual orientation. Don’t kink shame the horse molesters

I see nothing wrong with that movie

Even though some big movies have been steered in a certain direction, I haven't seen too much that couldn't be made today, although the criticism might be harsher on some.

"I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" is one of a few I could see not getting a green light today.

a movie about a group of friends who were secretly fucking a horse after band practice was literally released last year.

you can stop checking under your bed for the pc culture boogeyman before bedtime now.
Lol whats it called? Have to read the wiki before i criticize you.

also beastiality isnt a “controversial topic“ Amongst Progressive so that doesn’t really count. In fact a lot of furries are actually SJW’s so

Hard to believe Tropic Thunder came out like just 12 years ago, and RDJ actually got an Oscar nomination
tenor.gif

Also James Bond has been toned down significantly that scenes like these would not be green lit anymore
man-talk.gif

Last edited:
Just watched Bonfire of the Vanities for the first time. It was amazingly racist at times but pretty entertaining and great ending. No way it gets released today as is.

Lol whats it called? Have to read the wiki before i criticize you.

also beastiality isnt a “controversial topic“ Amongst Progressive so that doesn’t really count. In fact a lot of furries are actually SJW’s so
The Death of Dick Long

Back