• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

movies that are so bad they are good

justin_urmom

White Belt
Reaction score
I had a break between hitting pads and grappling today and decided to check out the super mario brothers movie.. It was on youtube and I was bored and sore from my workouts... it was terrible but I actually enjoyed watching it... what are so other movies that are so bad they are actually fun to watch... ?

I lick the next person that says POOTIE TANG.

Kill. I meant kill.

look up bollywood fight scenes... they are amazing...

apparently the ridiculous 6 is hilariously bad.

Dogs In Space.

I also loved Congo. Killer apes with lasers.!!!! Fuck Yeah.

Pretty much all cult classics meet this criteria by some component:
Buffy Vamp Slayer
Van Damme Movies
etc, etc.

Riki-Oh

tumblr_mmp499cKq81rne776o1_500.gif

Two titles come to mind immediately and you must see them.
The Room
and
Troll 2 (see my sig)

You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

Napoleon Dynamite was so bad and corny that it was good. At least I thought so.

Napoleon-Dynamite-napoleon-dynamite-850549_1024_768.jpg

Napoleon Dynamite was so bad and corny that it was good. At least I thought so.

Napoleon-Dynamite-napoleon-dynamite-850549_1024_768.jpg

I watched this after a martial arts competition that my neighbor had that I won... I didnt think it was bad, I liked it..

Dogs In Space.

I also loved Congo. Killer apes with lasers.!!!! Fuck Yeah.
I was telling this to my friend the other day, lasers being the selling point. He didn't seem impressed, and while i was joking, i realised as i was talking about it how ridiculous that movie was.

"No, no, it's great! See, they put the crystals in the guns, and that's how they shoot lasers..."

I watched this after a martial arts competition that my neighbor had that I won... I didnt think it was bad, I liked it..

Oh, I love that movie. It's just so cheesy and corny that it's just bad. Also, every character in it is severely flawed in some glaring way.

Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

Back