"Movie/Show has a boring story but a fascinating lore"

I think game of thrones qualifies now. Because the show butchered the entire story.

But those first few seasons were something else.

Dude it was a great 6 season series....

Oh right, i remember now.

One of the best.
D&D failed to follow through because they were all hot and bothered to get working on Star Wars... only to get shown up by the linebacker from The Replacements before they could even start.
Good.

Bitches.

Lovecraft Country

I at first was like this looks dumb mixing race relations with lovecraft but it good. As well written as the Watchmen series and that was an awesome series and world.

I at first was like this looks dumb mixing race relations with lovecraft but it good. As well written as the Watchmen series and that was an awesome series and world.
I'm sorry, but it is not a well written show, overall. The serious moments of tension that reflect real world issues and drama are pretty good. The genre elements are embarrassingly, laugh out loud, tele-novella bad much of the time.

I'm sorry, but it is not a well written show, overall. The serious moments of tension that reflect real world issues and drama are pretty good. The genre elements are embarrassingly, laugh out loud, tele-novella bad much of the time.

It is lovercraftian. I don't know what you expected.

tenor.gif

I love the world and the atmosphere of The Purge but even with the series and multiple movies I still don’t think they’ve quite nailed it

I love thinking about the economics of the purge and what sort of impact this policy would have in the real world.

Last edited:
It is lovercraftian. I don't know what you expected.
You can be Lovecraftian with good writing or you can be Lovecraftian wth bad writing, that means nothing.

Back