Move Over Krya, Gina

She's alright.. but she's got nothing on Kyra or Gina.

I was expecting Rebecca Ryan Long since she works for Fox Sports Radio now.

Chun is cute but not as cute as Kyra by a long shot.

She's cute. She's not even close to as hot as Kyra or Gina though.

wow, tough crowd

point taken though

she's flirting with idea of mma already, so i don't want to hear anything about her looks or see her in people's avatars if she starts making waves (in japan or that new AFL thing)

you guys ever think that one of the big reasons there aren't as many women in your grappling class is the mentality behind this thread. believe it or not guys, women don't want to be judged by whether you would fuck them or not.

to get into the olympics she had to be twice the athlete that any of us on this board is, on our best day. on top of the fact, that if your want to be superficial meatheads, she's cute and can out wrestle all of us. what's not to like about a girl like that. most of you shlubby motherfuckers would be lucky if she gave you a second look on the mat or off.

you guys ever think that one of the big reasons there aren't as many women in your grappling class is the mentality behind this thread. believe it or not guys, women don't want to be judged by whether you would fuck them or not.

You don't have much experience with girls then. They love when guys compliment them even the ugly ones. Just because they give the cold shoulder and maybe an ew I think your gross look, they feel good that someone noticed they got their hair done deep down.

For the record that wrestler is pretty hot. No Mega Megu though.

You don't have much experience with girls then. They love when guys compliment them even the ugly ones. Just because they give the cold shoulder and maybe an ew I think your gross look, they feel good that someone noticed they got their hair done deep down.

For the record that wrestler is pretty hot. No Mega Megu though.

no sir, you do not have the experience. there is a difference between a compliment and being treated good or bad depending on whether some guy thinks you're fuckable or not. i didn't say or even imply that you shouldn't be cool, and complimentary to the women who grapple or come around to the academies. if you're smart you'll do that for a variety of reasons.

what i said is that women do not want to be treated like a vagina with tits on legs. it doesn't mean i think they don't want compliments or are never looking to hook up, and never judge guys in that way. it does mean that they didn't show up in this sport to get that shit all the time. i know this distinction will elude you and your rejoinder will be something about how i must not get laid or some such tripe. whatever.

no sir, you do not have the experience. there is a difference between a compliment and being treated good or bad depending on whether some guy thinks you're fuckable or not. i didn't say or even imply that you shouldn't be cool, and complimentary to the women who grapple or come around to the academies. if you're smart you'll do that for a variety of reasons.

what i said is that women do not want to be treated like a vagina with tits on legs. it doesn't mean i think they don't want compliments or are never looking to hook up, and never judge guys in that way. it does mean that they didn't show up in this sport to get that shit all the time. i know this distinction will elude you and your rejoinder will be something about how i must not get laid or some such tripe. whatever.

My point again is that they say they don't, but they respond to men being a dick to them since they mistake it as an alpha male characteristic. Often they end up as their girl friends. It's almost a science.

The guy who gives the woman grappler compliments and says "way to sink in that RNC" has no chance with the woman. She will be nice to him and often flirtatious, but make no mistake he has no chance. However, the guy who ignores her completely while insulting her jiu-jitsu repetitively will have the upper hand since the woman will try to win his affection. She'll wonder why the guy isn't attracted to her and will stop at no means to get him to notice her.

Women respond to alpha male traits the most even in this day and age. Please don't be fooled by the personality > looks themes you see on the Disney channel. If you want to be put in a triangle by a girl, telling her she's good is not the way to go about it.

you guys ever think that one of the big reasons there aren't as many women in your grappling class..

yeah, i know what you're sayin'

but, it was a lighthearted semi-wasteland-ish thread that meant no harm: i mean i wasn't seriously saying "chun is hotter than krya", just writing a catchy title,

i do respect ability regardless of gender, for example, i think satoko shinashi is pound for pound one of the baddest m-fers in mma... but sue me, i'm sort of a pig too.

what's the point anyways; the overwhelming majority or replies has chun as a borderline skank anyways.

My point again is that they say they don't, but they respond to men being a dick to them since they mistake it as an alpha male characteristic. Often they end up as their girl friends. It's almost a science.

The guy who gives the woman grappler compliments and says "way to sink in that RNC" has no chance with the woman. She will be nice to him and often flirtatious, but make no mistake he has no chance. However, the guy who ignores her completely while insulting her jiu-jitsu repetitively will have the upper hand since the woman will try to win his affection. She'll wonder why the guy isn't attracted to her and will stop at no means to get him to notice her.

Women respond to alpha male traits the most even in this day and age. Please don't be fooled by the personality > looks themes you see on the Disney channel. If you want to be put in a triangle by a girl, telling her she's good is not the way to go about it.

keep thinking that jack ass, and yeah i think you're a jack ass. i bet you tell yourself that the women who don't go for your "hey nice tits," type compliments are dykes.

Telling a female athlete, "I'd love for you to pin me.........in my bedroom.:icon_twis" doesn't make you an alpha male. It makes you a shallow scrub.

A lot of chicks dig alpha male types, but alpha male doesn't equal=asshole. Only someone with no game would think so.

Telling a female athlete, "I'd love for you to pin me.........in my bedroom.:icon_twis" doesn't make you an alpha male. It makes you a shallow scrub.

Where did I say any cheesy ass line like that? Honestly, do you guys have to resort to straw man fallacies because you don't see flaws in my arguments? I still can't get over how bad/uncreative that pickup line (?) is.

Where did I say any cheesy ass line like that? Honestly, do you guys have to resort to straw man fallacies because you don't see flaws in my arguments? I still can't get over how bad/uncreative that pickup line (?) is.

Look I've been fairly damn neutral on both sides of all of your arguments on the forums, but I am getting a little tired of you trying to play the "i'm smarter then you card because I can list out logical fallacies," card. You are throwing the straw man attack right back out at those people when you continually point these things out. Yes its all rhetoric, but you can't have any logical debate or argument without rhetoric. Logos itself is rhetoric, rhetoric is how we form our arguments after all.

Now, do I think that people are attacking you personally, yes, but they have also pointed out that you personally have made false claims and presented claims of their own and you knowingly choose to ignore them, in one thread you asked for someone to show that you said something, they quoted you and then you attacked them for doing so. Please stop running the good name of logical fallacies this is not a damn high school english paper its a forum in which people have opinions.

The other people have opinions goes for the people attacking systema as well, he has opinions and whether you feel they are right or wrong, try not to start a flame war in your responses, although I am amused by most of your flames and even by some of his responses, the throwing around of rhetorical jargon is making me want to punch my high school english teacher in the stomach for having to teach me them in the first place.

granted no one will listen to me, but I go on the record to say these things as to show that there are some of us that try (emphasis on the try because no one can truely be) objective.

Back