Move over Al Bundy

mmafanw

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sean Patrick Flanery of "Boondock Saints" and "Young Indiana Jones" fame received his black Belt.

Congrats!!

w00t!

now lets hope he doesn't get arrested for rape like Rikki Rocket did after he got his

i smell a celebrity reality show somewhere waiting to be made. Al Bundy vs. Boondock Saint. I'll go w/ Polk High's best QB eva!

i smell a celebrity reality show somewhere waiting to be made. Al Bundy vs. Boondock Saint. I'll go w/ Polk High's best QB eva!

Shows how much you know. Al didn't play quarterback, he played fullback. Made all city in '66.

Damn, I'll never watch Boondock Saints the same way again.

LOSER, full back 4 td's in the city championship game.

wtf did that goof ever do?

WAR AL BUNDY

Congrats to him! Who promoted him?

"

Sean started his training for the first three years with Rickson Gracie at the Rickson Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy in Los Angeles. Sean met Shawn Williams in New York City in the summer of '03 at the Renzo Gracie Academy and began training with him full time when Shawn relocated to Los Angeles. Sean is now a brown belt asst. instructor at Hollywood Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Hollywood, Ca.

Championships:

'03 Pan American Champion
'03 American Nationals Champion
'02 1st annual Inland Impire Championship Champion

"

Thats from the Hollywood Brazilian Jiu Jitsu web site.

i'm glad he's doing something worthwhile... i saw him in a movie at a film festival last year and it was so bad that it made me angry.

I love the celeb black belt...haha only kidding good job to both.

Congrats to him! Who promoted him?

Shawn Williams promoted him yesterday after the John Danaher seminar. He is a real good student of the game. I learned so much from him. I'm glad to be training with him. Congrats again.

Ron

"And shepherds we shall be,
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti."

Sorry couldn't resist!

LOSER, full back 4 td's in the city championship game.

wtf did that goof ever do?

WAR AL BUNDY

besides act like a bad ass speak five different languages and smoke a bunch of mobsters... oh not a lot I guess.

Fun fact: Guy Ritchie, maker of such great movies like Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is a purple belt.

We need a celeb BJJ thread.

Fun fact: Guy Ritchie, maker of such great movies like Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is a purple belt.

We need a celeb BJJ thread.

this is too funny. LOL, i'm sure SPF is laughing already about this at the same time thankful.

Awesome congratulations. Got a chance to roll with him while he was in town filming a movie. Showed me some cool techniques and such. I was the only person to roll with him the first day, super cool guy, talked about bjj for while after. Then I got home and it snapped, I was rolling with one of the saints haha, top 5 favorite movie. The next day everyone found out who he was and all wanted to roll. But it was cool to hang out, roll and just talk bjj and not mention his movie career.

there was a fire fight!!!

Back