mouthguards

FStep

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
basically i've already knocked out my front teeth before a few times and i really can't afford to do it again so is there any like bullet proof mouth piece i can get if so where (it would help if it wasn't one of those that you can hardly breath through also but protection first)?

Go to the dentist and have one made for you.. that is best
2nd best is to go to the sports store and just get the best mouthguard they have.... i found a pretty nice one that cant be bitten through but who knows maybe it will crack my teeth all by it self. makes my jaw feel solid when it is in

opro.com or bite me mouth gaurds mote sure of bite mes web site both are top notch and custom made opro is cheaper though

Charles Kozeluh said:
opro.com or bite me mouth gaurds mote sure of bite mes web site both are top notch and custom made opro is cheaper though
can someone translate?

Charles Kozeluh said:

Opro mouth guards or Bite me mouthguards are top notch. Custom made opro is cheaper :D

Just got my opro this week and haven't used it. This is the first time I am actually looking forward to taking a shot in the jaw.

This is the first time I am actually looking forward to taking a shot in the jaw.
LOL

When I started boxing back in the day, I used those cheesy $2 mouthpieces and they worked just fine. But I was also young and stupid. :D

Now that I'm back in training, I'll break out my old $2 mouthpiece, just to get used to having it in my mouth while training. But when it's time to spar, you better believe I'm going to crawl off the dime and get either an Opro or an Unbreakable. I'm an old man now - if I get dropped I might break a hip. :D I need to make sure I have a good shock absorber between my teeth to take some of the juice out of getting tagged.

Soid said:
can someone translate?
I was tired because I just hurt myself so I was in a hurry. If you want to be a cocksucker thats fine I know you could understand what I said and were just trying to be funny.Your a prick this isn't ot I was giving someone advice and you try to make a jerkoff of me.I don't appreciate it niether because if I was standing there your punkass wouldn't say nothing I gaurentee it you'ld probly cower like a bitch. I don't expect specil treatment because I fight but I don't expect assholes like you to ruin pepoles threads either.The thread starter asked a question and I answered the best I could at the time.So maybee my grammer is good as yours but I've done more than just watch fights and talk tuff behind a keyboard.

Charles Kozeluh said:
I was tired because I just hurt myself so I was in a hurry. If you want to be a cocksucker
i stopped reading after this. i wasnt trying to be a dick, i honestly didnt know what you said.

i got lost after the bold. you yourself even gave reasons on the fucked up grammar. i wasnt trying to diss at all man, sorry for the misunderstanding.

thats alright I was fixing a leak on my aunts roof and fell off I'm just in a real bad mood and having a real bad day my fault

Charles Kozeluh said:
thats alright I was fixing a leak on my aunts roof and fell off I'm just in a real bad mood and having a real bad day my fault

lol ouch you alright man.

Charles Kozeluh said:
Yeah hope you're alright. I front somersaulted off the conservatory at my last house once lol. The best thing was I didn't even get a scratch lol.

Back