Mousasi's resume

Speaks to his lack of confidence that he bailed on the quest to win the belt in the UFC, for a few extra bucks in the B Leagues..

Actually was arguing with someone about Israel and idk why I mentioned him but you get my point LOL. Seeing how most fighters can be on top for like 15 fights only (Weidman, Rockhold etc), Mousasi's longevity is amazing.

Still, there are more injuries in MMA, and Moose has much more MMA fights than him. Moose never got injured in boxing/kickboxing but he had like 3 major injuries in MMA

Yeah..balancing a camp and staying healthy is more then half the battle for sure..

I bet some people would think chimaev beats mousasi lol.... ignorance is bliss

Talking about MMA cutie

Ey ..experience is experience...

Fighting as many kickboxing fights as israel has is why hes so many miles ahead of most guys on the feet...

Just like khabibs many grappling accomplishments equate to why hes so far past the industry norm for grappling...

That said nothing taken away from the moose...he defiantly has more fights at a high level then the industry average as well...priceless experience really and it shows by how calm he is and how hes able to adjust mid fight/per opponent..

Was merely pointing out total fights

Yeah..balancing a camp and staying healthy is more then half the battle for sure..

I bet some people would think chimaev beats mousasi lol.... ignorance is bliss

I wonder if they have trained together.

One of the most overrated fighters ever.

Speaks to his lack of confidence that he bailed on the quest to win the belt in the UFC, for a few extra bucks in the B Leagues..

You understand their prize fighters right? A lot of fighters dont give a fuck about the belt, they care about the pay cheque.

I'm sorry but no matter what you say about Moose, he still got flatlined by Uriah Hall of all people lol

{<jordan}

Dangerous fighter who could KO anyone.
Not sure why the laughter.
Just because Hall is not a top fighter, doesn't mean he doesn't have other qualities.
Also, Moose beat him in a rematch

Dangerous fighter who could KO anyone.
Not sure why the laughter.
Just because Hall is not a top fighter, doesn't mean he doesn't have other qualities.
Also, Moose beat him in a rematch
Barely beat him in the rematch

Make the argument that he's below #3.

His resume is too stacked and he's been fighting pro for 17 years
People include all the green and past prime fighters he beat. Off the top of my head beating goodridge, Hunt, Vitor, Hendo, and Jacare at the time he did isn't as impressive as his fans try to make it seem.

People include all the green and past prime fighters he beat. Off the top of my head beating goodridge, Hunt, Vitor, Hendo, and Jacare at the time he did isn't as impressive as his fans try to make it seem.
Same could be said for Jones and Stipe then

Back