Mousasi vs Belcher

TheHu1k

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mousasi needs to cut o MW to succeed in the UFC. Belcher is the perfect matchup

Mousasi's moving up to heavyweight, gonna fight christian morecraft

I think he will do better at Middle weight too. Belcher would be a fun fight.

Think about it. Mousasi wont last atLHW in the UFC. Guarantee he would lose to any top 15 UFC LHWs

Think about it. Mousasi wont last atLHW in the UFC. Guarantee he would lose to any top 15 UFC LHWs

Based on...?

I mean...I guess he could get controlled on the ground again assuming he hasn't been working on his TDD.

But I'm not sure what other evidence leads you to this belief.

I like Belcher, but Mousasi would hurt him. Belcher is brave enough to stand with Mousasi, and that gets him killed in this fight. Plus, I don't think Mousasi needs to go to MW to be successful. If he feels drained by the cut, he'll perform worse.

King Mo and Jardineare my reasons. I would bet he would lose to guys like Te Huna, Davis, Shogun, Machida, Gus, etc. Heck, I would pick Chael over him

Honestly, Mousasi is the most under-rated fighter in the world.
I mean the guy is freaking 32-3 with a decent amount of names on his resume. He can catch you in nasty submissions off his back and KO you standing. Sure he doesn't have the best wrestling but he really doesn't need to, thats not his game.

King Mo is a good fighter we all know that, but lets be honest here...he didn't want anything to do with Mousasi period. Thats why the whole fight looked like a NCAA wrestling match and not a fight.

I see big things in his future. I remember him saying he wanted to go to HW years ago but I can't see that anymore...hes walking around barely over 210.
His best chances would be in MW vs anyone...and I would even say he would give Anderson Silva the best fight ever at MW. I think he can also be quite successful at LHW too but I could see him having some problems because of his weight.

Honestly, Mousasi is the most under-rated fighter in the world.
I mean the guy is freaking 32-3 with a decent amount of names on his resume. He can catch you in nasty submissions off his back and KO you standing. Sure he doesn't have the best wrestling but he really doesn't need to, thats not his game.

King Mo is a good fighter we all know that, but lets be honest here...he didn't want anything to do with Mousasi period. Thats why the whole fight looked like a NCAA wrestling match and not a fight.

I see big things in his future. I remember him saying he wanted to go to HW years ago but I can't see that anymore...hes walking around barely over 210.
His best chances would be in MW vs anyone...and I would even say he would give Anderson Silva the best fight ever at MW. I think he can also be quite successful at LHW too but I could see him having some problems because of his weight.

He definitely needs bette wrestling to last in the UFC.
King Mo proved that

He definitely needs bette wrestling to last in the UFC.
King Mo proved that

So because one of the most decorated wrestlers in MMA took him down consistently he wouldn't survive at LHW?

Fans can be so dumb sometimes. Let the man just get into the UFC LHW division and then he can answer the questions for himself.

There is no reason that he should go back to MW at this point in time.

I really didnt think pople were still on Mousasi's nuts so bad

if hes at mw he needs to fight someone not coming off a loss.. unless u really think hes gonna lose to kyle. hed be basically on a 6 fight win streak, and belcher just lost. cung le; wiedman; lombard/okami winner; phillipou is where its at.

Back