Mousasi - Thug Life

Actually, the crowd does pay the bills, haha, that is a fact. No fans = no money for anyone involved. It seems he quickly realized his mistake though. I give him a pass there, we've all said silly stuff before, but we typically don't have cameras going to capture it.

Yeah, but taking risks and losing = losing ufc contract = no money.

True. It can be a fine line to walk for a fighter.

Yeah, combat sports sure are a hard sport to be popular in. In most other sports when you win, boring or not, you're the shit. I guess that's mainly because teams are associated with cities, so the citizen of that city are just proud of the result.

His "heel turn" is just about the only thing semi-interesting he has going for him.

Yeah, combat sports sure are a hard sport to be popular in. In most other sports when you win, boring or not, you're the shit. I guess that's mainly because teams are associated with cities, so the citizen of that city are just proud of the result.

Yep yep. Fight fans are very, very, critical.

Being "boring" and winning most of your fights = losing UFC contract = no money, too.

See: Jake Shields, John Fitch, et al.

As Deviake said, it is a fine line to walk on. However, I imagine that in a middle of a fight, fighters are more thinking in terms of; damn, I need to get this win. Rather than; let me do something crazy and maybe lose in a stupid fashion, but if it works, damn, that'll look cool and earn me some fan.

Mous & Mak be straight thuggin'.

469354436-fighters-makwan-amirkhani-and-gegard-mousasi-gettyimages.jpg
*huggin

<full homo>

no grease was involved itp...

Back