Mousasi tells Belfort to 'do his job,' offers to fight at multiple weights

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's still hurt right?

Mousasi is as bad as Mousasi fans. :icon_lol:

Mousasi via better boxing

Will read the article a little later, but war Mousasi!

Mousasi should just move on. There's no value in it for Vitor and that's how he's gonna treat Gegard. Gegard's a fucking animal with very little name value. It's a shame.

How's his knee doing?

C'mon Belfort, take this one for the fans.
They are so evenly matched that only epicness can come out of this fight.

don't.... DUCK...

I would love to see this fight. It makes a lot of sense. But Vitor is biding time for a title shot he know he could lose if he faces another MW contender. But I can't see the UFC giving Vitor a shot coming off of a catchweight loss. Vitor should just man up and take the fight with Gegard.

Mousasi is the man. He's a real fighter. Anyone, anytime, any place. More should be like The Moose.

WAR Moose Saucy.

Belfort has being ducking him for years, it won't change.

Why does Mousasi carry this sense of entitlement? His last top 10 win is fucking Babalu.

Mousasi via better boxing

Tough to say that. Vitor's one of the most incredible athletes in MMA. Bernard Hopkins is a much better technical boxer than Roy Jones Jr. but he couldn't touch RJJ at his physical peak. When you're dealing with a phenomenal athletic creature like that, technique often goes right out the window.

For example, Kampmann/Hendricks, Silva/Weidman, Liddell/Evans, Vitor/Bisping, Lawler/Manhoef (yes, Manhoef was winning until the KO but Robbie's just too athletic/explosive :D)

I understand Vitor's stance, dude wants to be a champion again, and if he takes a fight where he feels he may lose, he won't take it because that will put him in the back of the line. It's a bad matchup for Vitor, and he knows it.

I love the Mousasi nuthuggers

Vitor wants to fight Anderson, Weidman, or Jones but he is afraid of Mousasi? Good fucking god.

Any weight eh?? Superheavy? Have Big Country take um for a few rounds in BK and they should be up to it!

Back