Mousasi calls Sherdog his ‘favorite’ despite ‘haters’

Sherdog is the Facebook of MMA discussion boards
May have not been the first but is by far the easiest to navigate
Its where the new trolls thrive and only the strong survive.

We got the biggest arms and the most charm, do the greatest harm like Sean Coombs and Jon Jones, trombone sized stones like John Holmes.

If he doesn't say the word sherdog, and is talking about Twitter, I'm going to punch myself in the nuts.

Sherdog is probably the only place anywhere where Mousasi is considered the best MW.

Mousasi is the man. Mature attitude, doesn't get fazed by BS and critics, and a great fighter.

Doesn't distinguish if he's talking about the site and it's writers or the forum and it's members
yeah true, that's tough though.
you got a lot of good and a lot of shit on both ends of it.
I come for the news, stay for the comedy.

Looking for that clout over here eh. Must be wanting to join the 6 foot 8, 350 pounds of solid muscle with a 14 inch cock gang then.
It's called the 6'8-350-8%-12" crew

Franklin is Mousasi’s biggest fan on here and it’s not close
I prefer biggest supporter ( gegard dont pay my bills or take care of my little bits but love the guy ,his style and the longevity of being elite in every top promotion and is only 33 .....and I do sound like a broken record.I have no problems with it).
You being one my respected sherbros, I hope you were just saying ...and not trying to put negative shade on me( didnt read every post).
I calls em as I sees em and " maybe" with a little bias. Going forward- need to know ( where we stand ..... and no biggie either way - well- maybe a little)

Mousasi is awesome. Great fighter who has put on many exciting fights and better yet he doesn't hold back on the insults! The guy would fit right on in with us Sherdoggers. He even gives us a shout out. What's not to love?

Not surpris, there're surprisingly quite a few people who thought of him as the best MW in the world before his last loss

I don't see how someone can hate him

His fights are always entertaining unless someone is just humping him. He fights anyone and fights often

He's a funny character and seems like a good guy

Looking for that clout over here eh. Must be wanting to join the 6 foot 8, 350 pounds of solid muscle with a 14 inch cock gang then.
Apparently he has a really big hog

I knew Gegard was a sherdogger at heart when I saw these posts

2.png

Back