Mousasi and latifi

Robbieknuckles

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know they fought each other at ufc on fuel in sweden. Has there been any anouncment on either of these guys are they injured do they have a fight coming up any news? not a huge fan of either i do think mousasi is really good but i kinda want to see what latifi can do.

Gegard said on Twitter that his knee is healthy and he is training again. Just waiting on an opponent.

No news for Illir though.

Illir hurt his knee. Gegard seems to be saying he's kind of getting better but Dana said, as recently as a day ago, that Mousasi is still out for 5 more months.

gegard keeps calling out vitor yet he wont be able to fight till next year....

[YT]NpCy298OE1Q[/YT]

it seems like mousasi fights once in a blue moon as of late.

Gegard is still relatively young, so let's hope that this surgery and rest period allow him to heal up. Would be good to give him a little bit of a gimme fight in his return considering that he's coming off an extended layoff and a torn ACL, but I suspect that Mousasi doesn't want a soft touch opponent.

Gegard is the man, He is prolly off killing dinosaurs and shit with his bare hands.

Ilir deserves another chance, stepping up in 8 days' notice against an opponent who was probably ranked hundreds of spots above him is no easy task, but he went up there and actually looked pretty decent.

Gegard is still relatively young, so let's hope that this surgery and rest period allow him to heal up. Would be good to give him a little bit of a gimme fight in his return considering that he's coming off an extended layoff and a torn ACL, but I suspect that Mousasi doesn't want a soft touch opponent.

I don't see that being likely since he got a gimme fight for his debut.

If you don't appreciate the technique Mousasi brings to the table, you don't understand MMA. That is all.

I'm having Moose withdrawals :(

Back