Motorcyclists GTFIH: riding like idiots

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I recently watched a brake check/ road ragey incident on the highway, and in the thread about it, people mentioned YouTube videos. I followed them down the rabbit hole, and found a lot of interesting, baffling motorcycle videos.

Apparently there's a whole set of riders who are responsible, and don't behave foolishly.

And there's a subset of riders who speed, weave in and out of lanes, dangerously pass cars because acceleration, ride in big, obnoxious groups that don't mind trying to own whatever stretch of road they want to occupy. Riders who pop wheelies, and other shit that puts themselves and motorists at risk.

And, hardly to be believed, there are some who will brake check a vehicle. A motorcycle, brake checking a much larger, much more massive, four wheeled vehicle.
What the fuck kind of thinking is that, who does that?? You've got the acceleration, get the fuck away from the problem!

To say nothing of the videos I see from London, where bicyclists and moped riders are absolute assholes...

Brake checking organ donors on motorcycles.

Some norbit on a moped went to undertake me in a 20/30 zone. I immediately put my indicators on and pretended to go to pull over.

He damn near swerved off the road. Just pretended I didn't see this and carried on.

Some norbit on a moped went to undertake me in a 20/30 zone. I immediately put my indicators on and pretended to go to pull over.

He damn near swerved off the road. Just pretended I didn't see this and carried on.
... Why would you risk serious injury to another person like that?
Nothing justifies vehicular assault.

Back