Social motivational videos

THEfightsAREfixed

we can do it
@Silver
Reaction score

what kind of media motivates you ? can you feel different types of motivation ?

are you able to motivate other people ? is that a valuable skill ?

how do you think people are motivated and what are they motivated to do these days ? How is that different than the past ?

Please share you motivational media and your thoughts on the topic intelligently and passionately.

Thank you. Gob Bless. <3

Dale-Carnegie-Books-How-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People-Paperback-9780671027032_877c5db0-29d5-4928-b829-65178516db89_1.4890ebf31802521542abd2ccb362b135.jpeg

good morning

lets stay motivated my brothers

//

Succeeding in life is not usual, if you want to become successful you will need to develop some unusual habits.

Life will give you some pretty big challenges if you can manage to handle the little ones.

A man goes out to straighten out the corporation, and he hasn't cleaned his garage.

Every small discipline ultimately determines your performance.

Self-motivation - The only kind of motivation there really is.

Don't send your Ducks to Eagle School. (It won't work)

I can't be arsed to watch any of those.
my wife likes to listen/watch youtube videos of the ocean so i included one of those in the OP, i bet you can handle that

I don't know how to put a video. But recently I watched some kid do a 30 day pushup challenge and now I'm doing one

its easy, you click the button that looks like a reel of film (next to the plus sign)

i have been trying to get co-workers who seem receptive into working out by saying it only take 10 mins or so a day to do max pushups and pullups and a couple other easy ones in a circuit and you get good results fast

I've listened to so much Goggins that I only ever get anxiety when I take my foot off the gas pedal for too long. Always feels like I'm just one day off away from laziness but #feelsgoodman

Silly, but I find it motivating in the sense that it points out a major flaw in the mindset of others when striving to get better. Everyone wants the shortcut recipe to success, but when they hear that discipline and consistency are all that is needed, they'll find some reason why that isn't the solution they're looking for. Not hard enough when viewed under a microscope, not scientific enough/not backed by research, someone else did something else, etc. Slackers often attribute success to luck, god-given talent, or other intangibles that they consider to be a luxury. Saitama said fuck that, did his own thing, and stuck to it for 3 years to become the strongest being in the universe. Left all those born with special abilities and super powers in the fucking dust by suffering a little bit every single day.

Only thing that needs to be perfect is your daily presence. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

I've listened to so much Goggins that I only ever get anxiety when I take my foot off the gas pedal for too long. Always feels like I'm just one day off away from laziness but #feelsgoodman

Silly, but I find it motivating in the sense that it points out a major flaw in the mindset of others when striving to get better. Everyone wants the shortcut recipe to success, but when they hear that discipline and consistency are all that is needed, they'll find some reason why that isn't the solution they're looking for. Not hard enough when viewed under a microscope, not scientific enough/not backed by research, someone else did something else, etc. Slackers often attribute success to luck, god-given talent, or other intangibles that they consider to be a luxury. Saitama said fuck that, did his own thing, and stuck to it for 3 years to become the strongest being in the universe. Left all those born with special abilities and super powers in the fucking dust by suffering a little bit every single day.

Only thing that needs to be perfect is your daily presence. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

my wife likes to listen/watch youtube videos of the ocean so i included one of those in the OP, i bet you can handle that

its easy, you click the button that looks like a reel of film (next to the plus sign)

i have been trying to get co-workers who seem receptive into working out by saying it only take 10 mins or so a day to do max pushups and pullups and a couple other easy ones in a circuit and you get good results fast
I found the first few days were somewhat challenging, I was sore . But third day that went away and now it's a little boring. Oh well I'm gonna finish it I guess. 100 a day. Nothing major. You should do pushups in the break room w the coworkers

If only there were a video that would motivate us to watch those videos...

But then how would we get motivated to watch that one?
thats why i included the picture of the book, Dale Carnegie's classic: "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

I like to dive into artist documentaries, it's inspiring to say at least. I also like those videos done by Peter Santenello just going to some places all over the world speaking to some locals and getting some insight how they think and what's the deal for instance in the south bronx or appalachia.

I like to dive into artist documentaries, it's inspiring to say at least. I also like those videos done by Peter Santenello just going to some places all over the world speaking to some locals and getting some insight how they think and what's the deal for instance in the south bronx or appalachia.
I really enjoyed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Sheets

81aUW7dNvML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Back