Most unintentionally funny things ever said in UFC/MMA history

AgentSmecker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ok so Nate's "touch-butt" line was an absolute belter and easily one of the funniest things I've heard a fighter say but the real beauty of it was I'm pretty certain he wasn't even trying to be funny. Just recently Honda's line about all the evil people on the internet made me legit LOL too and of course Romero's gay Jesus speel is now the stuff of legend.

So what else have you got? Hit me with the most unintentionally funny shit ever said in UFC or MMA history by either the fighters or employees (Dana, Rogaine etc) - any links appreciated.

Nate gave us multiple examples of this in the week leading up to the Conor fight, it wasn't just the touch-butt one

"Nobody knows the guys who tapped you out. You were submitted by lames.... yeah and it wasn't even that long ago, it was like a week ago."

"Who gives a fuck? What is this... the fucking money channel or some shit?"

"Nobody knows what gazelle is, it's America mother fucker get it right"

Ronda beats 50% of the male BW roster, and thats a fact - Joe "Alpha Brain" Rogan

i don't care., hit him with your groin.

Living death.

Absolute classic. Uncle Ken gave us a few gems over the years. I remember when he got sparkled by Sakuraba in Pride he was ranting backstage afterwards about how the ref should've given him the standing 8 count :D

"To the death, George"

He was trying to be intimidating so hard it was hilarious.

"I want you to punch a hole in his fucking chest"

I found it so hillarious when Randy Couture beat James Toney, and he was so fired up, he was celebrating like he won the championship or something.

And i was like that was the easiest fight of your life and your celebrating like you beat Cain Velasquez :D

couture_1704939c.jpg

Randy was like "YEAH I DID IT, i submitted a man with no grappling!"

edit: Oh i thought this post was about unintentionally funny moments, not unintentionally things said. Oh well.

Ok so Nate's "touch-butt" line was an absolute belter and easily one of the funniest things I've heard a fighter say but the real beauty of it was I'm pretty certain he wasn't even trying to be funny. Just recently Honda's line about all the evil people on the internet made me legit LOL too and of course Romero's gay Jesus speel is now the stuff of legend.

So what else have you got? Hit me with the most unintentionally funny shit ever said in UFC or MMA history by either the fighters or employees (Dana, Rogaine etc) - any links appreciated.
Dana saying he's not scared of the Internet as if the Internet is just one person sitting somewhere fucking with him

I found it so hillarious when Randy Couture beat James Toney, and he was so fired up, he was celebrating like he won the championship or something.

And i was like that was the easiest fight of your life and your celebrating like you beat Cain Velasquez :D

couture_1704939c.jpg

Randy was like "YEAH I DID IT, i submitted a man with no grappling!"

edit: Oh i thought this post was about unintentionally funny moments, not unintentionally things said. Oh well.

So what did he say...

"I have a cracked skull" - Tito Ortiz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back