• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Most UFC champions are smaller than the average Sherdogger

Man Stipe looks old even holding the belt. Him fighting Jones is the biggest mockery of the sport ever.

Id imagine grown ass people have better shit to do with there time

This is sad. We should make our own MMA promotion, and people will automatically be drawn towards our Greek god physiques and powerful jabs. UFC with their tattooed, scrawny, vegan hipsters would be doomed!

There was a time not long ago where every champ aside from 1 was under 6', yet we still have people criticizing fighters that are a bit tall for their division as if it's some kind of advantage lol.

Only a select few are really bigger.

Stefan Struve is only slightly taller than me, and Brock a little thicker.

The only reason i'm not in the UFC, is there's no division for shredded, superhuman 450 lb'ers.

Picture Bob Sapp, only taller, more jacked and shredded.

And with regards to Sherdoggers. I'm on the small to medium size of the spectrum.

They are all supposed to be 6'4 but some of them are shorter/taller next to each other. Johnny Walker is supposed to be 6'6 but he is the same height as some of these 6'4 people. Israel ain't 6'4. He is almost the same height as Anderson .
That's why we use the metric system. 1 inch is 2.54cm.
I think Walker is taller than all of these guys and Israel is the shortest. If we have one guy who is a proven X height, we can have more educated guesses.

That's why we use the metric system. 1 inch is 2.54cm.
I think Walker is taller than all of these guys and Israel is the shortest. If we have one guy who is a proven X height, we can have more educated guesses.
There are pics of Walker with Alex. Walker isn't 6'6 unless Alex is like 6'5

Most NBA players are shorter than your average Sherbro.<WhatItIs>

Back