Most respectful Conor

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It seems amongst the digs during the presser Conor seemed to be showing a lot of respect and had a lot of good things to say about Nate, most respectful we've seen McGregor as of late

Nick shouting at him from the crowd had him shook bra

and half his schtick is making fun of people's heights. but now he's the short one so half his material is gone.

Definitely did. Kind of too bromancey at times but the beef looked forced and the one liners were rehearsed.

Probably lost some interest in the fight too with Nates mellow attitude aswell, dudes just going in to pick up a check.

I wouldn't be talking shit about my opponent either if I had just begged for him, after ducking several other harder opponents.

Nick shouting at him from the crowd had him shook bra

and half his schtick is making fun of people's heights. but now he's the short one so half his material is gone.

You're the worst poster on Sherdog. And that's saying something.

They both want the money and share that common ground. He probably has pity for the poor man getting paid 20/20, yet is impressed with Nate's marketability given his lack of intelligence. The Diaz bros also do not play by the rules which Conor obviously has respect for.

I really do think McGregor likes Nate and is a fan of the Diaz brothers, he couldn't help but crack up at some of Nate's answers

Conor respect these who doesn't injury their foots and vagina 2 weeks before the fight. He respect fighters who got balls like him.

Conor has said in past interviews he loves the Diaz brothers fighting spirit. This is not newfound respect.

I think Conor knows most of his recycled shit talking won't work on down to earth thugs like Nate and Nick... The best he could do was call Nate a gangster that teaches children jiu jitsu.... Which isn't an insult

Conor respect these who doesn't injury their foots and vagina 2 weeks before the fight. He respect fighters who got balls like him.

Me McGregor fan. Me repeat what McGregor talks. Me think me McGregor.

Definitely did. Kind of too bromancey at times but the beef looked forced and the one liners were rehearsed.

Probably lost some interest in the fight too with Nates mellow attitude aswell, dudes just going in to pick up a check.
For some reason I have already pictured Nate clapping as they read off Conor as the winner in the same way Mendes did.

Unfortunately there is just no way getting a phone call and finding out you hit the lottery doesn't affect the mental aspect a little bit. I don't blame anyone, it's natural. I just wish the RDA fight had gone off obviously.

Still, Nate is one of the few guys that really, really hates to lose imo. Hopefully he comes to the fight fired up.

Anyone with a pulse who loves fighting loves the Diaz Bros.

It seems amongst the digs during the presser Conor seemed to be showing a lot of respect and had a lot of good things to say about Nate, most respectful we've seen McGregor as of late
its called talking up your opponent, and its why he never mentioned pettis and why he tried to talk down cerrone, diaz is hand picked to lose

Conor is a good solid guy who is misunderstood hahaahha

Conor bless the haters

Back