MOST Prestigious Victory in the UFC

The Fertitas and Dana. $4 000 000 000 baby!

Today MM. The fighters with the most prestigious UFC victories ever are:

Conors 13 second KO of Aldo

BJs 1st victory over the champion in the weight class above and p4p top 2 Hughes

Serras KO of GSP

Weidmans KO of Anderson
Holms ko of ronda also

That Hendo win was slightly diminished due to the fact that Silva had been high kick koed by Crocop in his previous fight.
I'd go with Werdum over Fedor and BJ over Matt as the best, you can debate which one was best.
I guess mark hunt has the best win vs wand. I didnt know that. I have to watch that fight

Biggest ever is obviously Ronda v. Holly, from the casual to the MMA fan to god damn Good Morning America.

Most prestigious, DC the champ...

No, not the fat whale we saw at UFC200, smothering an old man who just had surgery.

No, not the paper champ who never won the belt correctly

But Dominic Cruz, the real DC, the real champ.

It's musical chairs right now with championship belts. I think wins against these fighters automatically would earn you respect though

Jon Jones
Mighty Mouse
Dominik Cruz
Cain Velasquez
Daniel Cormier
Ronda Rousey
Joanna
Jose Aldo

Conor because he doesn't even need to fight for a belt on the line and it's the biggest fight ever for the most money and at the end of the day they are prize fighters looking for the biggest paycheck, who gives a fuck about your fake prestige

I guess MM is the only one with a really long winning streak.. Would of been Jones IMO... For women its def JJ or cyborg..

Whoever can beat this guy..2016-07-16-13-59-37-235301315.jpg

Too bad it will NEVER happen.
#goat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back