Most perplexing decision of 2013 so far. Whats your pick?

There were several close Decisions like Davis/Machida, but in my opinion they were just close - not dubious.

Most perplexing was Gomi/Diego by far, that call was just bonkers.

Gomi/Diego by far

Diego's gotten more gifts from the judges than any other fighter I can think of off the top of my head. I seriously wonder who would've won between BJ and Diego had that fight gone the distance.

Gomi/Diego was pretty bad, I think that takes the lead.

Machida/Davis.

And it was in Brazil to boot.

Jones /Gus

While I personally scored it for Gus that fight could have gone either way. No way on this planet was that the worst decision of the year.

Sanchez/Gomi stands out, and more recently Maldonado/Beltran. That was a terrible call, one that seems to have flown under the radar.

Just stop. It was a close fight, no one can deny that. But stop acting like it was a robbery. At best it was 50/50. Pretty much all media had it for Jones.

complete agree 100 percent with you.

honestly most of you really need to see that fight again if you still believe gus won. don't get me wrong is was a great fight, but bones won rounds 2,4 and 5. watch the fight closely!

complete agree 100 percent with you.

honestly most of you really need to see that fight again if you still believe gus won. don't get me wrong is was a great fight, but bones won rounds 2,4 and 5. watch the fight closely!

It actually could have gone either way. Absolutely not a robbery, but Gus imo won rounds 1, 2, and 3. You need to rewatch the fight closely.

Gomi/Diego by far

When I first read the thread title my thought was "Hioki/Guida is easily the worst decision of the year, but I don't really find it perplexing. It was actually pretty predictable." Same goes for Gomi/Diego in my opinion. Judges love Diego. Judges hate Japanese guys. Mystery solved.

I say the decision to cut Antonio Carvalho. He won two in a row - exciting fights - then gets cut off a shit stoppage? What? Why?

RDA vs. Dunham was also terrible.

If you've followed Dunham's UFC career you'll never be perplexed when he gets shafted by the judges. He obviously slept with some prominent judge's wife or something and got in the bad with the whole lot of them.

It actually could have gone either way. Absolutely not a robbery, but Gus imo won rounds 1, 2, and 3. You need to rewatch the fight closely.

already saw it twice. don't get upset because I don't believe Gus won. to each his own.. the judges made the right call and Bones is still the champ!

Letting Weidman fight Anderson instead of giving him another cupcake to keep the superfights in play.

the decision to have Bj penn fight frankie edgar, again....and make it a tuff.

Machida vs Davis
Machida vs Hendo(split decision lol)
Palhares cut.

Machida-Davis by far.

Made me lose some vCash too. I can only feel for the people who lost real money on that fight.

Back