Most PED supporters are

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
SHILLS
Im sorry to say this but most people that complain about drug testing are just people who are ethier ingorant about biology or/and staright shills working for the Fucktida bros.
Prove me wrong or mods will wasteland and ban me...

SVZ4fXE.jpg

This man would like to have a word with you

Would you want to fight a roided out opponent if you were clean?

You imagine that a bunch people employed by the former owners of the UFC are en masse espousing pro PED ideologies on sherdog?

Maybe we just want to see fights without the constant interference of third-parties? And good fights, too. Fight quality took a nose-dive after USADA

The Fertitta brothers are no longer apart of the UFC. They have been out of the picture for sometime now.

It sounds like you need a nap. Go on young man, go on.

I just want entertaining fights and an even playing field

Wtf?

As a fan why wouldn't you want less cancelations and better cardio?

I understand fighter's concerns. But USADA has lead to so many lost fights, cancelations, great fighters sitting out 2 years in their prime. All of that sucks for fans.

I love watching fights.
Suspensions and drama don't float my boat.

Last edited:
I'd like to see PEDs legalized because I just honestly think athletes should be able to avail of the best sports science available.

What's the big harm? Guys have used PEDs forever, especially in Pride, and nobody got killed. TJ was doped up on EPO and got KO'd by a midget in 30 seconds. I say just let everyone use what they want.

It's better for us fans because we get better performances and our favorite fighters have longer careers. It's great for the fighters because they have a better recovery from brutal fight camps and can prolong their careers. And of course it's great for the promoters.

Maybe we just want to see fights without the constant interference of third-parties? And good fights, too. Fight quality took a nose-dive after USADA
no, they didn't. the cheating MFers did take a nose-dive though. the real fans who wants to see a fight of who's the best will have the time of their life in this new era

Why would the former owners from nearly 3 years ago care about peoples opinions on PEDs
They cashed out.

Honestly their "clean up the sport" USADA move was brilliant.

- claim high road
- affiliate with mainstream via uniforms and USADA
- pump up value
- cash out, leave WMEABCWTFGLTVQ to deal with the fallout, suspensions, bad press, drama

SHILLS
Im sorry to say this but most people that complain about drug testing are just people who are ethier ingorant about biology or/and staright shills working for the Fucktida bros.
Prove me wrong or mods will wasteland and ban me...

I'm just ignorant. I wish I was a shill. I wouldn't mind getting paid for my BS.

I'd like to see PEDs legalized because I just honestly think athletes should be able to avail of the best sports science available.

What's the big harm? Guys have used PEDs forever, especially in Pride, and nobody got killed. TJ was doped up on EPO and got KO'd by a midget in 30 seconds. I say just let everyone use what they want.

It's better for us fans because we get better performances and our favorite fighters have longer careers. It's great for the fighters because they have a better recovery from brutal fight camps and can prolong their careers. And of course it's great for the promoters.
it's not "sports science", man. what you're referring to is cirkus freaks medicine. that golden era is done

Back