Most pathetic showing in UFC history

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
LMAO what was this?! Blocked every single punch with her head and landed nothing.

That was some UFC 1 level shit.

I fully expect Baruto the sumo wrestler to have better stand-up in Rizin tonight against Crocop.

That has to be one of the most embarrassing losses in ufc history.

Did ronda watch any film on nunes? Did she even train?

That was the worst performance ever from someone who is supposed to be a great fighter, and is a former champion. I mean she marched forward chin straight up in the air and got lit up.. WTF was that??

Overall yep. From refusing to do media. Fear the return bullshit and making all this shit about Ronda and giving Nunes no coverage.....pathetic all round.

Edmond is a genius

That has to be one of the most embarrassing losses in ufc history.

Did ronda watch any film on nunes? Did she even train?

She was in great shape
But it sure didn't look like she trained MMA. Maybe she just hit the treadmill hard for 2 months..

That ladies and gentelmen is a mentally broken person with a fear they couldn't surpass. Probably trained her heart out, but when the moment came the realisation of "I don't want to be KO'd" came flooding back and it showed in all its colours.

Her bread and butter is clinch, but all she could think was separation. She wasn't thinking, she was panicking (see the knee she tries to put up between her and Nunes) it was schoolyard kid getting beat up stuff. Ronda is officially done (mentally) as a fighter and one loss was all it took.

I must admit i thought rousey would win and i hang my head in shame. that said i loved every second and every strike that landed. i feel now that rousey is straight to the mental institution.

That was some of the worst defensive boxing that I have ever seen.

I love that this whore got publicly shamed like that. It's so hilarious. I hope she feels bad and thinks terrible thoughts.

Back