Most overrated performances?

anderson/forest. dodging punches from someone that slow and uncoordinated is honestly not that impressive to me. i guess if you've only watched ufc and you saw that then you thought it was awesome but the way his fans and the ufc act like that is the most skilled shit ever is insane to me

Bispings Career in general, I don't know how you can be considered elite when you lose to every elite fighter you have went up against, and Tim
Kennedy lol

anderson/forest. dodging punches from someone that slow and uncoordinated is honestly not that impressive to me. i guess if you've only watched ufc and you saw that then you thought it was awesome but the way his fans and the ufc act like that is the most skilled shit ever is insane to me

You make it seem as if all of griffins opponents did the same thing too Forrest. C'mon man.

On topic I'd have to say rampage vs rashad.

All of Conor McGregor's UFC performances.

ding ding ding

that dude hyped himself up so much and it worked cuz so many fans are all over his nuts now.. even vegas and odds makers bit.. kinda reminds me of houston alexander when he came in and knocked out two people out real quick.. he probably would have gotten a similar repsonse had he talked non stop like mcgregor does

Gus against jones... I thought jones clearly won and I hate him

You make it seem as if all of griffins opponents did the same thing too Forrest. C'mon man.

On topic I'd have to say rampage vs rashad.

no i dont. anderson has way better head movement and reflexes compared to anyone forest has faced...doesnt mean that i still dont think that shit is overrated as fuck

Cain's performances against JDS.

He dominated but he employed a very cheap gameplan of getting the fight to the cage all the time.

Unfortunately JDS had no answer to that.

ding ding ding

that dude hyped himself up so much and it worked cuz so many fans are all over his nuts now.. even vegas and odds makers bit.. kinda reminds me of houston alexander when he came in and knocked out two people out real quick.. he probably would have gotten a similar repsonse had he talked non stop like mcgregor does

rustled.

Back