Most intriguing weight class currently?

MW is probably at the top of my list. Whether Weidman can run the Brazilian gauntlet of Machida/Vitor/Jacare is something I want to see. And the specter of Anderson's return looming makes it even more interesting. Not to mention the possibility of Sonnen returning to MW now that Anderson isn't on top.

BW just got really interesting, with the potential of Alpha Male fighters potentially fighting, Barao working his way back to a title shot, and Cruz coming back to try to re-claim what he never lost.

And the Jones/Gus/DC love triangle in LHW is pretty intriguing.

WW, you have a lot of great matches on the horizon with the combination of guys like Hendricks, Lawler, Lombard, MacDonald, Woodley and so many others.

Which weight class has you the most intrigued at the moment?

WW: Stacked division with tons of exciting match ups. Lawler's career resurgence is the best thing going in MMA IMO, and I can't wait to see the likes of Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, Lombard, Woodely, Condit, ect fight one another for years to come

This right here.

WW Every fight seems like it's a potential title contented with so many great matches.

HW, LHW, MW are all very interesting near the contenders.

LW, FLW, FW are all pretty dead for now but should pick up.

WBW, Rousey keeps things interesting. Great Champion to lead this div.

BW just got very good with the new young Champ and Barao feeling crushed.

WW by miles, then LW/MW are interesting, LHW/FW/BW are kinda meh, FLW is cleared out, HW is lololol does this division exist?

borat-high-five-o.gif

yeah buddy.... cant wait for TUF to start filming

very NICE! :icon_chee

if they'd kept to the original schedule, i think filming would have started this week or next...still, just a month to go and it seemed like forever not too long ago. i hope time flies until air date!

WW for me has the highest number of exciting match ups but LHW for me has the biggest fights ( any combo of Jones/Gus/Cormier).

Which weight class has you the most intrigued at the moment?

The most interesting to me currently:

BW: Barao seemed to have this division by the nuts, but now we have a new champion, and perhaps we see Alpha Male vs Alpha Male with TJ vs Faber. Mizugaki is on a tear as well and looked good Saturday.

WW: Stacked division with tons of exciting match ups. Lawler's career resurgence is the best thing going in MMA IMO, and I can't wait to see the likes of Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, Lombard, Woodely, Condit, ect fight one another for years to come

LHW: DC/Jones/Gus make the division a little top heavy, but Rashad and perhaps Rumble Johnson are also in the mix. 205 has always been my favorite weight class, and I love the talent at the top currently.

Always the next fight is the most intriguing....

but MW and LHW for me because of Weidmand/Machida fight and eventual Jones/Cormier showdown. If Gus manages to beat Jones... Cormier's job got easier.

WW by miles, then LW/MW are interesting, LHW/FW/BW are kinda meh, FLW is cleared out, HW is lololol does this division exist?

A year or so ago LW was on and poppin but it has lost some fire with Pettis lack of activity, Nate not wanting to fight, Frankie dropping down...

I wish Aldo would move up to 155 permanently (and then Barao would move up to 145. win/win)

WW without a doubt for me. LHW is still thin as hell with a bunch of the same old guys in the top ten. It is just now turning over with new talent, but man that division was stagnant for about 10 years.

WW without a doubt for me. LHW is still thin as hell with a bunch of the same old guys in the top ten. It is just now turning over with new talent, but man that division was stagnant for about 10 years.

LHW is top heavy but the top 5 is as good as it gets IMO, especially if Rumble can continue to look as good as he has recently. Jones, Gus, DC, Rumble & Rashad all provide interesting match ups with one another.

WW is not doing it for me lately, good but not great fighters slugging it out. No one is standing out... pretty bland.

LHW has good things going on with Jones and good fighters that can pose a threat to him. So Ihave to go with LHW.

Welterweight, middleweight and bantamweight for sure.

Welterweight has a good list of contenders and a fresh champ who won a controversial decision.

Weidman has only fought Andy for the belt so it's interesting to see him face off with Machida. There's also Belfort, Jacare and Rockhold.

Barao was expected to be a long time champ, but TJ put an end to that. Interesting to see how Barao bounces back and who gets the first crack at Dillashaw.

I'll always like 205 best, but middleweight is very exciting, and I think 170 is overall most interesting.

Lawler's surging, Rory and Woodley are top of the food chain, Brown's storming the gate, guys like Condit and Alves could make big comebacks, exciting newer guys like Thatch and Nelson, and St-Pierre looms like a shadow over everything.

Mw is the most interesting to me at the moment. Followed by LHW and WW.

Back