• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most generic MMA nickname?

Who knew there are so many Sneaky Zebras?

j/k

There's way too many Pitbulls.

I get that Pitbull is crazy overused, but I feel like Arlovski should get a pass. Idk that he was "the first" but he's had it longer than most of the rest lol

Ken Flo is as generic as it gets. That's lazy as hell. Ken Flo? Really? That's your fighter name? Getting Assassin or Pitbull would've been an upgrade for Kenny Florian.

Nick The Tooth? All those American Italian Mafia names are goofy. "Nightmare" seems to be outplayed on the low-level cage organizations. Everyone's a nightmare there.

Let's celebrate the baddest nickname ever, though, and that's "The Russian Experiment" Fedor Emilianenko.

Ken Flo is as generic as it gets. That's lazy as hell. Ken Flo? Really? That's your fighter name? Getting Assassin or Pitbull would've been an upgrade for Kenny Florian.

Nick The Tooth? All those American Italian Mafia names are goofy. "Nightmare" seems to be outplayed on the low-level cage organizations. Everyone's a nightmare there.

Let's celebrate the baddest nickname ever, though, and that's "The Russian Experiment" Fedor Emilianenko.
I thought there was a fighter named the polish experiment?

"The Great Sugar Pitbull Assasin Warrior"

Wasn't that Frank Trigg's self-appointed nickname?

frank-trigg-4.jpg

Back