Most expensive taxi fare?

DrVanNostrand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just had a $280 taxi fare (I didn't pay, insurance did). 92km

What's the most expensive taxi you've had?

I used to drive a Taxi for several years & I had a customer pay a $500 fare.

Paid 125 euro twice to get to the airport when my girlfriend and I went to America together for the first time.

45 in LA, it wasn't even that far.

Most times you take a taxi here in SA, it's very expensive. The city is very spread out. A $60 fare is not uncommon.

$20 or so, from a hotel to the airport after a job interview ... plus a $20 tip

Damn, that's a 10 minute walk bro.
Beta shit
10 minutes at the most.

I completely lied, was waiting for someone to call me out. Only time I take a cab in Vegas its usually from Downtown to MGM or Mandalay and Im wasted. I go there so much I call the cabbie out if he is taking me off route. It usually ends up being $20 split between 2-4 people so about $5 out of my pocket.

In Lucerne, Switzerland, I took a cab from a club to my hotel which was like a 90 second drive, shit cost 15 francs (about $15 or so). I would have walked had I known where I was.

280 is pretty insane.

for me, almost 150.00 (including 20.00 tip) for a legit Taxi. that was running between Burbank and LAX during rush hour traffic on the 405

but I had almost a 700.00 charge in Vegas last year after a steak dinner when I decided to take everyone from the dinner back to their hotel in a stretch limo.

Back