Most Entertaining Careers

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What MMA careers would you recommend a new fan should watch beginning to end simply based on entertainment value because there fights are generally good, win or lose:

Some of My recommendations:

Igor Vovchanchyn
Kazushi Sakuraba
Frank Shamrock
Takanori Gomi
Chris Lytle
Nick Diaz
Fedor
Crocop

Perhaps they're not some of the best, but they're pretty damn entertaining:

Scott Smith
Melvin Manhoef
Gary Goodridge
Murilo Ninja Rua
Hideo Tokoro

Perhaps they're not some of the best, but they're pretty damn entertaining:

Scott Smith
Melvin Manhoef
Gary Goodridge
Murilo Ninja Rua
Hideo Tokoro

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Entertaining. I don't care if they're great or not.

Bas Rutten
Chris Lytle
Melvin Manhoef
Kazushi Sakuraba
Guy Mezger
Chuck Liddell
Jose (Pele) Landis-Jons
Pedro Rizzo
Kid Yammamoto
Sergei Kharatonov
Masakatsu Funaki
Igor Vovchnchyon
Mirko Filiipvic
Heath Herring
Robbie Lawler
Don Frye
Wanderlai Silva
Muricio (Shogun) Rua
Mark Kerr
Renato (Bablu) Sobral
Phil Baroni

Chuck Liddell
Fedor
Dan Henderson
Anderson Silva
Cris Cyborg
Gilbert Melendez
Jon Jones
St-Pierre
Tito Ortiz

What MMA careers would you recommend a new fan should watch beginning to end simply based on entertainment value because there fights are generally good, win or lose:

Some of My recommendations:

Igor Vovchanchyn
Kazushi Sakuraba
Frank Shamrock
Takanori Gomi
Chris Lytle
Nick Diaz
Fedor
Crocop

I would recommend the original UFC tournaments first. Those were truly entertaining. Back when fighters were really dedicated to one particular martial art and not crosstrained, so fights were unpredictable and not homogeneous.

The one and Only Joe Son
The one and Only Datsik

if you like submission fighters than none have been so far burried in history as The one and Only Mikhail IIlluhinue

He had some amazing setups for leg submissions and is the master of the Achilles Lock and the "Chin to the Eye"

I would recommend the original UFC tournaments first. Those were truly entertaining. Back when fighters were really dedicated to one particular martial art and not crosstrained, so fights were unpredictable and not homogeneous.

Agreed. Today's MMA is gay as fuck.

I will pick based on what I think a new person coming to watch MMA for the first time will find entertaining.

B.J. -- Allot will love his destruction when he was in his prime. Running out of the cage after a win.. licking blood from his gloves ect.

Tito -- Because he has a few different feuds with background that tells a story and his after fight antics. Plus he fought some other legends that they might of heard of. So they will get to see them as well.

Brock Lesner --- This would be my first suggestion. Chances are they heard of him. So will have a little more interest in watching someone they heard of over someone they havent. His career is short so they wouldnt have to go through too many fights. Strawberries ... Horseshoe ect. Most will eat that stuff up and want more.

Last but not least I would recommend watching Bellator 149.

Hunt, Igor, James Thompson, Saku, Goodridge, Manhoef, Scott Smith, Baroni, Genki Sudo, Lesnar, Kimbo, Yvel, Overeem, Fedor

Bro, anybody can make a fake page with whatever definitions they want and post it. Just take an English class or something.
Dont-Feed-The-Troll-Gif.gif

Back