Most capable female fighter in the world in a real life fight scenario

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Note, this is NOT a question of who is the best WMMA fighter who competes professionally right now - we don't need to rehash that ever, ever again, (at least for the next several years, anyway). But this is a question about if you had to pick the one woman on earth, out of all the women who train and compete in wrestling, Judo, MMA, BJJ, Muay Thia, boxing, kickboxing, karate, TKD, Krav Maga or any other combat form, which women out of all those on the planet in these fight sports do you think would be best at being defending others and themselves in an actual real life fight scenario? If such a scenario existed where you ended up in a fight, let's presume it is because you were attacked first, and had no weapons of any kind available (I am aware this is not wholly realistic but I figure we can go with it here this one time) than can you name one woman in the world who you would feel most comfortable in backing you up in such a fight?

I'd take her as backup: Gabrielle Garcia
wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil.jpg

I'd take her as backup
wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil.jpg

Do you think she could beat Ronda in a fight? Some Sherdoggers probably think Ronda could get her to the ground and snap one of her limbs without working up a sweat.

Do you think she could beat Ronda in a fight? Some Sherdoggers probably think Ronda could get her to the ground and snap one of her limbs without working up a sweat.

Seeing how she is about equal in size compared to wand, I think her size and strength may trump Housey's skill, plus she's a Black belt in BJJ and has won multiple championships. There are videos of her training and she rolls well with some of the bigger guys.

Back