Most brutal leg kick of all time?

Strange, forgot about Ricardo Arona. Never payed attention to his kicks outside that one Wand fight. Only thing I remember about him is everyone would talk about how good is grappling/bjj is, but he'd never go for subs, it was always about LnP.

Always kept his chin straight in the air too.

What? only people in the UFC lay and pray! Arona is just a great grappler!!

Inoki on Ali
that ended Ali's dominance in boxing and caused nerve damage

I really liked how Ernesto Hoost would set them up. But since this is the UFC forum, I'll go with Antoni Hardonk.

Hoost is not even a MMA fighter.

How about we post a "most brutal KO from a punch" thread on here with the winner going to Ernie Shavers?

1. That savage ass Arona HL
2.AS vs Chael

I remember it made his leg buckle Chael almost fell to the ground

Manhoef on Lawler

Hardonk and Barry for Hws

Hoost is not even a MMA fighter.

How about we post a "most brutal KO from a punch" thread on here with the winner going to Ernie Shavers?

he said most brutal leg kick of all time. Then to clarify I went with Antoni Hardonk.

Last edited:
The ones Randy Couture took from Pedro Rizzo. If Randy weren't suck a beast he would've probably crumpled from those.

The ones Randy Couture took from Pedro Rizzo. If Randy weren't suck a beast he would've probably crumpled from those.

Lots of Bas Ruttens early fights should get an honorable mention as well.

Besides Overeem I wouldnt say the kicks themselves have done a ton of damage but they really were great at setting up takedowns as they typically landed to the back to the knee, almost trips from distance.
Exactly. There was no power. He was holding his opponents knee with his foot, to make them trip. Is this a common move? Never noticed it before.

Kickfighting-Hoost
MMA-Alves (it's tough watching those leg kicks on Kos when he's got his leg planted with weight on it and the kicks buckle his knee)

BTW- Is anyone immune to the Corey Hill vid/gif at this point?
I look at it now and it's just like "Yup, he's got a jello leg now, big deal"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back