• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most badass-looking military uniform

Admitting that the Nazis were sharply dressed equates to being a Nazi sympathizer. This must be that War Room logic I've been hearing about.

Admitting that the Nazis were sharply dressed equates to being a Nazi sympathizer. This must be that War Room logic I've been hearing about.
No, it's just one idiot. There just happens to be many of them in the war room.

I don't understand how it would even matter; i mean who is going to bother and aim for a horn on a helmet when their at risk of being decapitated or worst? Wouldn't they just aim for the neck or body?

If the horns are hit, the man wearing them can be knocked off balance. Even worse, the helmet may be pushed down, obscuring the warrior's vision.

If the horns are hit, the man wearing them can be knocked off balance. Even worse, the helmet may be pushed down, obscuring the warrior's vision.

Horns look fantastic, but melee combat is like working around high-speed machinery: You don't want random shit attached to your body that can get caught.

Unfortunately a lot of the coolest medieval outfits were basically ceremonial stuff, or stuff that some dumbass royal bastard would wear out on a parade or something.

Horns look fantastic, but melee combat is like working around high-speed machinery: You don't want random shit attached to your body that can get caught.

Unfortunately a lot of the coolest medieval outfits were basically ceremonial stuff, or stuff that some dumbass royal bastard would wear out on a parade or something.

Exactly. Winged or horned helmets might be worn by the Jarls(lords)during ceremonial occasions. When they went a-Viking, most Norsemen wore plain, unadorned helmets.

not surprised that the nazi's won in this category. the germans are master designers and engineers.

Oh, sorry I don't share your nazi fetish. My bad.
Your inability to distinguish between Nazi ideology and the stylistic design of uniform is quite amusing. Throwing around that term only makes you look like a retard, which most posters in this thread already consider you one.

huge-boss-ss-1934-collection.jpg

SWAG!

Your inability to distinguish between Nazi ideology and the stylistic design of uniform is quite amusing. Throwing around that term only makes you look like a retard, which most posters in this thread already consider you one.

SWAG!

Brings a whole new meaning to the term, "Like a Boss!":icon_twis

I know the Nazi's were brutal monsters who killed millions.
But damn it, they knew how to sport those badass uniforms.

Fashion is everything, cans. Bruno agrees.

(Absolute must watch. This is back when he had his show on HBO)

SWAG!

You call me a retard and then you use the word "SWAG" in capital letters. I find that highly amusing.

You call me a retard and then you use the word "SWAG" in capital letters. I find that highly amusing.
You're just mad since your lack of style and wits got Blitzkrieged by pimpin' Nazi uniforms. There is no longer lebensraum for you in this thread. It's going to be a real kampf to rebuild your besmirched reputation now.

Nazi-Uniforms-Hugo-Boss1.png

BOOM! More SWAG

18 pages of oogling and fawning over menswear?

I expect your man cards to be turned in by the end of the day.

You're just mad since your lack of style and wits got Blitzkrieged by pimpin' Nazi uniforms. There is no longer lebensraum for you in this thread. It's going to be a real kampf to rebuild your besmirched reputation now.

Nazi-Uniforms-Hugo-Boss1.png

BOOM! More SWAG

First of all I have no reputation in the war room. I could give a flying rats ass what anyone thinks of me on a forum.

When I see the nazi uniform I don't see what you fan boys see. I'm reminded of images of concentration camps full of walking skeletons and pits full of corpses. I'm reminded of nazis rounding up jews and loading them onto trains like cattle going to a slaughter house. So, forgive me if I don't share in your fascination for nazi imagery.

First of all I have no reputation in the war room. I could give a flying rats ass what anyone thinks of me on a forum.

When I see the nazi uniform I don't see what you fan boys see. I'm reminded of images of concentration camps full of walking skeletons and pits full of corpses. I'm reminded of nazis rounding up jews and loading them onto trains like cattle going to a slaughter house. So, forgive me if I don't share in your fascination for nazi imagery.
Oh the horror the fashion did to those poor people! Oh wait, they're clothes, mighty good lookin' clothes.

2d2hzc0.jpg

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Oh the horror the fashion did to those poor people! Oh wait, they're clothes, mighty good lookin' clothes.

2d2hzc0.jpg

Nice. How can I order a uniform from their fall collection?

Back