Most attractive WMMA fighters of all time

4 pages and still no Rose.. What´s wrong with sherdog?

rose650.jpg
Cuz now she unfortunately looks like that weird, quiet boy in high school that drives a muddy jeep and wears JNCO Jeans

Only if this is a NAMBLA post.

On the other hand KK should be top10 easy.

KK has the butterface of all butterfaces. She literally looks like every girl in Poland. I don't get why people are so into her, it must be her charming personality.

Gina will always be my #1. Helps that I met her and she was actually a cool ass chick.
giphy.gif

Gina was hot AF in her prime but is at least 5 years removed from it.

There are all kinds of fringe WMMA fighters that are hot as fuck, but they get weeded out when you get to the highest levels. There you have a bunch of manly women or women that are considered hot only because they are slutty. (see: Herrig)

Waterson was ok, Meisha was ok, Zingano would be a lot hotter if she wasn't ripped and toned the fuck up like a dude.

I know I'm the outlier but Makenzie Dern for me.

Jiggly but not morbidly obese. Pretty dumb but not clinically retarded . Most likely produces healthy, robust children . She's decent at this jiu jitsu thing so she can make a good training partner in a pinch . Her face can be attractive .

I don't like skinny chicks but have always had a soft spot for Meisha too. The new thiccc Gina is also God tier.

Hard decision .... But if I had to pick a wife it would be Dern

Gina was hot AF in her prime but is at least 5 years removed from it.

There are all kinds of fringe WMMA fighters that are hot as fuck, but they get weeded out when you get to the highest levels. There you have a bunch of manly women or women that are considered hot only because they are slutty. (see: Herrig)

Waterson was ok, Meisha was ok, Zingano would be a lot hotter if she wasn't ripped and toned the fuck up like a dude.

I saw Gina in Reno a year ago making meatball sandwiches. She's still cute as heck!

Can't say I've seen someone pull off silicone tits better than her...

paige-vanzant-sports-illustrated.jpg

X162502_TK2_00219_rawfinal1920.jpg

I'm sure she's a lovely person but I just do not find this chick all that attractive. The new tits are an improvement but she's got a weird body and monkey-like face. She reminds me of the midget son from the TLC show 'Little People Big World'. That's just a boner killer right there.

I know I'm the outlier but Makenzie Dern for me.

Jiggly but not morbidly obese. Pretty dumb but not clinically retarded . Most likely produces healthy, robust children . She's decent at this jiu jitsu thing so she can make a good training partner in a pinch . Her face can be attractive .

I don't like skinny chicks but have always had a soft spot for Meisha too. The new thiccc Gina is also God tier.

Hard decision .... But if I had to pick a wife it would be Dern
But you might need a translator to understand her English cos she'd only just learning it.

This gentleman is obviously an Instagram connoisseur, to know Avsaragova, training partner to recent UFC signee Liana Jojua.

Girls who singlet together stay together

56887233_134687531006869_9139649546677404014_n.jpg

Jojua has just been booked vs Sarah More Ass btw.

Carano is definitely the most overrated

Fridge body, flat ass. She looks like Shogun with a wig

I'm guessing most of the people who like her are either gay or think that picture of Jaime Koeppe is actually her

Wait, you think Shogun would look like this with a wig on?

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

It's fine, you like Shogun.

Carano is definitely the most overrated

Fridge body, flat ass. She looks like Shogun with a wig

I'm guessing most of the people who like her are either gay or think that picture of Jaime Koeppe is actually her
That’s what I was thinking also, she has many manly features!

Back