Most attractive WMMA fighter?

roxannemodafferix-large.jpg
Wood

I don't understand why dudes get all upset about Miesha's nose. I'd be willing to bet $3.50 she's gonna get it fixed when she retires from fighting.

you gotta admit that it really is a bunch of wimps that are gotten to about a stacked girl like that having a big nose. Id like to see some of your gfs. Raise your hand if you have girlfriends. Yeah. Thats what i thought,haha. Bryan caraway dont care about her nose cos hes a fuckin savage.

I wonder if the same people who would bang modaferri are still gotten to about mieshas nose ewwww. That would be mad funny.

Strikeforce Ronda, Joanna with a cold, Grasso & Aldana together in the same photo but not separately, Waterson post haircut, Karolina if you don't look too close...

What is hilarious is about 1 year ago all the Ronda white knights that were around at that time (the majority of this forum) would say that Ronda is better looking than them all and its not even close. They had their heads buried in the sand and believed the ridiculously photoshopped pics of Ronda were actually really her.

What is hilarious is about 1 year ago all the Ronda white knights that were around at that time (the majority of this forum) would say that Ronda is better looking than them all and its not even close. They had their heads buried in the sand and believed the ridiculously photoshopped pics of Ronda were actually really her.

They're still around except their avatars and signatures now are devoted to mcgregor

you gotta admit that it really is a bunch of wimps that are gotten to about a stacked girl like that having a big nose. Id like to see some of your gfs. Raise your hand if you have girlfriends. Yeah. Thats what i thought,haha. Bryan caraway dont care about her nose cos hes a fuckin savage.
I love her nose.
tumblr_ns5i8n1XHt1tbptl1o1_500.png

But her ass more....
tumblr_ns5i8n1XHt1tbptl1o2_1280.png

tumblr_nqw84pvtn61tco00do1_1280.jpg

Miesha+Tate+Sexy+Ass+Fight+Strikeforce+MMA.jpg

tumblr_mprbppp3xZ1rgyzjco1_500.jpg

Most

hot Tate
beautiful Rose
both young karate hottie

ufc-may-have-missed-out-on-a-great-female-mma-prospect-in-bellator-s-anastasia-yankova-836079.jpg

She looks just like my highschool teacher. Scary resemblance
theres absolutely no limit to the number of bad things i can think of to do to and with her, even if she is your highschool teacher

Back