Most american fighter ever

How America sees themselves- Brian Stann

The reality- Roy Nelson

Who is it? Would be intresting to hear the opinion of non americans in this forum. For me its a tie between chael sonnen and bryce mitchell as the most steriotyped i can think off, derrick lewis a little bit too

Chael Sonnen, Brian Stann, Matt Hugues, Paul Felder.

Tony Ferguson. If Don Frye spoke Russian he would sound like any other Russian. Tony Ferguson Is An American Special.
Was also thinking that Don Frye could easily pass for anything East of Germany, IMO.

white Skin does not prove that you are American, it just proves that you are descendant of European.

images

images
As if those indians didn't slaughter each other just the same?....actually they use to eat each other... I'd say they are better off with the white man. At least now they aren't getting stirred in pots by other native americans.

Revolution-won against the strongest country in the world
1812-lost
Spanish American war- won
WW1-won
WW2- won
Korea- draw
Vietnam-lost
Cold War- won

in The early birth of America, we only won because all the tribes hated each other. Historians estimate their population could have been up to 100 million

Vietnam lost? Lol. How about the Barbary wars? Mexican-American wars? The Creek and Seminole wars? USA is about 70 wins with a few draws. I'd argue their only non victories ever are the most recent wars.

The tribes felt they were as different individually as they were from us. But I agree if they teamed up at that time USA wouldnt have had a chance.

and anyone who said anyone other than Don Frye or Dan Severn needs to be immediately perma banned..

Native Americans are only "native" relative to Europeans. They still came to the Americas from somewhere else. And literally all of human history is conquest and displacement; not a single culture today was the original inhabitant of the region they're in.
You're not suppose to use facts, you're supposebut to use emotional responses only damnit!

Vietnam lost? Lol. How about the Barbary wars? Mexican-American wars? The Creek and Seminole wars? USA is about 70 wins with a few draws. I'd argue their only non victories ever are the most recent wars.

The tribes felt they were as different individually as they were from us. But I agree if they teamed up at that time USA wouldnt have had a chance.
I could go through them all, and by a large margin we won overwhelmingly most of them. I said “lost” so people wouldn’t not pick that one

Tim Sylvia VS Butterbean

Back