Most american fighter ever

don-frye-death.jpg

RbRtn3D.jpg
This is the only acceptable response.

Kamaru "Marty from Nebraska" Usman

The US continues to be a country with a very high rate of immigration. Most countries around the world are overwhelmingly ethnically homogeneous, the US is extremely diverse in comparison. More than half of the US population under the age of 15 is not white.

America? Diverse? I mean it's not like there've been whites, blacks, native americans, hispanics and asians living there since the 1800s right?

I mean, when did this phenomenon begin?

Last edited:
Kamaru "Marty from Nebraska" Usman

The US continues to be a country with a very high rate of immigration. Most countries around the world are overwhelmingly ethnically homogeneous, the US is extremely diverse in comparison. More than half of the US population under the age of 15 is not white.
F

Rich Franklin. He’s literally American Fighter

white Skin does not prove that you are American, it just proves that you are descendant of European.

images

images

Who said white skin proved someone was American? Absolutely nobody.

I think you meant "being American doesn't mean being white", which would be far more likely for someone to have insinuated... yet nobody did.

Also, most whites in the US aren't immigrants. Their great great great great grandfathers probably were though.

Back