Moslem Runs over Police Woman infront of French Presidential Residence

In the US, the police would've shot the attackers. French police need to step up.

In the US, the police would've shot the attackers. French police need to step up.

I thought American police blamed it on the closest black guy then proceeded to choke them to death.

I dont think someone intentionally hitting you with a car is going to give you a slight wrist injury and thats it.

It was already reported yesterday that this had been a normal accident without ties to terrorism...

'The Paris Prefecture Police told NBC News that a car was driving the wrong way down the street in front of Elysee Palace. It said the driver stopped, panicked, then hit the policewoman accidentally in an attempt to move. The female officer was lightly injured and two people have been arrested, police added. The incident appears to have been an accident with no links to terrorism or the events of last week and the attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine.'

Source

'The Paris Prefecture Police told NBC News that a car was driving the wrong way down the street in front of Elysee Palace. It said the driver stopped, panicked, then hit the policewoman accidentally in an attempt to move. The female officer was lightly injured and two people have been arrested, police added. The incident appears to have been an accident with no links to terrorism or the events of last week and the attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine.'

Source

Honestly, this sounds believable as well. Not that I'm a terrorist apologist or anything but I know from first hand experience that arab/Muslim immigrants are the wost drivers in the world.

Breajung right now that a guy has taken hostages in a Paris post office.

I thought American police blamed it on the closest black guy then proceeded to choke them to death.

In America if the police ask you do do something and you do it you will be fine even if you have committed a crime. If you are rude, uncooperative, and resist then you will encounter a problem.

Source

ohhhh these terrorists are getting smart about their "accidents"

they're learning. Like the velociraptors in jurassic park

The incident sounds more like the predictable consequences of allowing a woman to drive a motorized vehicle in a public place.

Source

Well, if that's the case, then that's the case. I was under the impression the source was legit.

Thanks for clarifying. I won't harp on this further.

Well, if that's the case, then that's the case. I was under the impression the source was legit.

Thanks for clarifying. I won't harp on this further.

I think it says something these days when people aren't sure if an accident involving a Muslim is just an accident or a legitimate terrorist attack. At this point, I believe people are justified in initially thinking something like this might be a terrorist attack.

In the last weeks of December there was a number of incidents that took place in Canada where soldiers were being deliberately run over by Islamic Terrorists. I initially thought this was somehow related to those incidents.

Back