• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Moron tries to jump a Tesla over a hill, regrets it immediately

Off topic but Pedal to the metal just debut on Netflix (not new thread worthy so I’ll interject in this one) It’s like a Mexican F&F ripoff it’s not super terrible despite the awful dubbing to English. I cancelled Netflix so this will be the last month I have it. Trying to catch up on the last things to watch.

That was floaty!

I can't be mad. I think it was worth it.

I would be using this video to demand Elon pay for the damage as this is a clear failing of the collision avoidance system.

This really shows the shortfalls in the technology.

No wonder Tesla stock is up. Everyone must’ve seen the vid.

that was serious air, going way too fast, should have ran some practice runs before going all out. I used to do this as a kid with a smaller hill, thankfully, my car was too slow to make a significant jump.

Never try to jump an all wheel drive car, there's no way to control attitude when in the air.

I didn't realize they were so nose heavy.
Never try to jump an all wheel drive car, there's no way to control attitude when in the air.

Clearly this person has never jumped a vehicle in his/her life. Most people fail at a jump the first few times b/c they get scared and slow down when the come up to a jump and it makes the nose go down.

I've never jumped cars but jumping dirtbikes you use your throttle and brake to control your bike's angle in the air. With AWD you have no way to pull your back wheel down or tilt your nose forward if needed. Amateur.

Back