Moroccan security guard beats down angry knife wielding Dutch guy

He didn't have a knife.

He didn't have a knife.
LOL, yeah. @Phisher, c'mon, man, it's in the top response correcting the post. He was an inebriated would-be thief who allegedly attacked the guard with a broken bottle, not a knife, and never expressed racist or xenophobic views.

Sounds like The Netherlands is copying American culture once again. Now you're importing our idea of entitled alcoholic hobos who think they should be able to just walk out of the liquor store with whatever they want.

Some sweet dutch kickboxing here. The way he dodged the weapon was impressive, and what's even more is that he doesn't utterly destroy him while he could have, he just beat him up enough to neutralize him. Masterful performance

I think the guy came here specifically for this security guard. What might have happened is that they had an altercation earlier in the day, the guard threw him out and then the came back with a weapon for vengeance. The guard saw him in the cameras and went to confront him.

Plot twist this is the 70th time in a row he has come back to get revenge but still not succeeded. He will be back tomorrow. Nice skills by guard.

The guard is well trained in fighting and looks to have avoided the last two slashing attempts at his face area , there was a slashing attempt by the bald guy as he was getting up after the front kick knock down , the slash may have connected . Things happen so fast with sharp weapons be it a broken bottle or knife. I like how near the end of the video when the bald guy refuses to give up his weapon the guard slams the hand holding it into the guys's own head . High level skills by the guard , if the weapon was a longer bladed knife things might not have went his way .

He could have gone full soccer kick mode on the bald guy's head after the knock down punch and as we saw the bald guy had plenty of fight left in him after the punch knockdown and knee to the ribcage .

Experienced street fighters often really put the boots to their opponent as someone you think is finished can get back up and still kill you . The guard showed restraint , he deserves the store owners Christmas bonus .

Uh.

I'm seeing a guy with his hands behind his back getting assaulted by a security guard. Are you unwell, TS?

Back