Morning Report: Travis Browne says Derrick Lewis calling him out makes this fight personal

How does it make it personal?

Easy bro... don't get all emotional like your breeding stock.

Browne has looked really sloppy lately, but tbh I still think he beats Lewis, just haven't ever really been impressed with the Black Beast (looked awful in his last fight).

Brown has looked really sloppy lately, but tbh I still think he beats Lewis, just haven't ever really been impressed with the Black Beast (looked awful in his last fight).

I think we all agree that Browne was better at Greg Jackson....

Browne is a bum and a dirty fighter

Great, he's still gonna knock you out and no amount of Edmund shouting stupid shit will help.

Don't make it personal Travis, last time it was you got flying kicked to the dome and Edmond almost got his ass whooped. Stay composed and try and bring that footwork back and you can win this fight. I think if Browne comes in emotional or sloppy in this bout Lewis is gonna knock his head to the moon.

Browne has looked really sloppy lately, but tbh I still think he beats Lewis, just haven't ever really been impressed with the Black Beast (looked awful in his last fight).
roynelsonlosesatooth.jpg

Travis Browne could have been a champion. Instead, he's decided he'd rather be with Master Edmond. I'll take Lewis by KO, 1st round.

In before Edmond says stupid shit to Derrick and multiple people have to save his life

Black Beast via 1st round making a name off of Browne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back