Social Morning Breakfast Routine

Not a fan of eatting early, first meal about 10am. Only started doing this a few months ago but it's great. Didnt think it was possible with my high metabolism but no issues.

Up at around 5am. Shower, coffee.
6am on the road, 6 to 8 mile run.

Running first in the morning, has been a game changer in setting the day right & better thinking overall, ime.
Good micropattern/behavior that makes a big difference now & reckon in future too.
Been a consistent early riser only last few years. Night owl as a younger dude. Now, is normal.

I live south of city now: Tagatay region which is a greener, more mountainous region.
Is more conducive to running, biking, golf & beaches are nearby.
E1824383-2570-43-C5-A11-C-0-F677249195-F.jpg

Morning runs wouldn’t be happening if still lived primarily in dense AF metro manila/makati.

I usually don’t eat until night.
Dinner & bigger pre bed snack/meal.

Last edited:
Just coffee. The smell of food right when I wake up is extremely nauseating. After about 2/3 hours, I will have some toast or an English muffin to take vitamins with.

How long are you usually up before you eat anything, and what do you eat in the morning? I've been waking up starving for about a week, I don't get it. Usually I just have a large iced coffee in the morning and something small before a big lunch.

Redbull cigarettes and pain killers

Then I get on the road and grab a coffee from speedway and have some more cigarettes.

Up at around 5am. Shower, coffee.
6am on the road, 6 to 8 mile run.

Running first in the morning, has been a game changer in setting the day right & better thinking overall, ime.
Good micropattern/behavior that makes a big difference now & reckon in future too.
Been a consistent early riser only last few years. Night owl as a younger dude. Now, is normal.

I live south of city now: Tagatay region which is a greener, more mountainous region.
Is more conducive to running, biking, golf & beaches are nearby.
E1824383-2570-43-C5-A11-C-0-F677249195-F.jpg

Morning runs wouldn’t be happening if still lived primarily in dense AF metro manila/makati.

I usually don’t eat until night.
Dinner & bigger pre bed snack/meal.
I need to give morning runs a try. I used to hike (I call it hike but it's flat) around 4 miles but I'd always do it around lunch time.

Wake up.
Decide how much I hate life today.
Shower.
Something quick to eat.
Coffee.
Decide if I still hate life today.
Off to work.

• Get out of bed at 5:00am
  • Coffee
  • Get to the Gym for 5:15am
  • Train for 45 to an hour depending on what I'm doing
  • Breakfast is typically some Bacon Medallions, Eggs, a Bagel and maybe a Protein Shake around 6:30am

Occasionally I will have breakfast on Sunday mornings. Either a pancake or French toast or scrambled eggs and sausage to go with whichever one of the first 3.

Wake up at 6, coffee, almonds at work around 9, apple at 11, and eat lunch at about 1.

If I train that morning than a good 2.5 hours before I eat. If not than 30 mins.

A lot of water
Apple with a piece of cheese
A big chug of kefir
Handful of smoked almonds
Hot English breakfast tea

Sometimes just water and I don't eat until lunch

Normal day I wake up around 8am and hit the gym for an hour or so.

Then its breakfast time

2 peices of bacon in the frying pan - cook til medium
3 eggs tossed on the frying pan cooked using the bacon grease
1 coffee via Keurig machine. mix with a half cup of almond milk

i often dont eat anything until late at night, but when i do eat it's a lot.

i'm working on getting better at eating breakfast. When i do manage it, I usually eat like 8 or 9 eggs , with fruit and toast or chips and salsa, and sometimes bacon or avocado.

Back